Sugar addiction

Options
How do you guys deal with sugar addiction everytime i diet i ruin everything in the evening because in that moment i lose my self control and try to eat and find everything that have sugar in it can someone help me ?

Replies

• cutesaursrex
    cutesaursrex Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How low is your defict? I found when I went more than 1k under my maitence calories in the evenings if there was food out id have trouble controlling myself. It's easier to not have cravings if you go slow on weight loss
  • EffayAnon
    EffayAnon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    -1200 calories i want to go from chubby ( i look skinny when i wear clothes tho ) to skeleton in 3 months because i'm going to go to a qt grill house near the beach in the summer .
  • bathingapecamo
    bathingapecamo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I found that eating low carb helped me with the sugar cravings and helped me feel full. I try to avoid eating snacks and have 1-2 solid meals throughout the day. It helps me keep my calories down, and I look forward to the meals and enjoy them more.
  • cutesaursrex
    cutesaursrex Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    EffayAnon wrote: »
    -1200 calories i want to go from chubby ( i look skinny when i wear clothes tho ) to skeleton in 3 months because i'm going to go to a qt grill house near the beach in the summer .

That's a lot, you're gonna lose a lot of muscle weight unless your protein count is really high along with strength exercises. Try just doing like 500-800 defict instead. When I did just a 1k defict I lost like all my muscles and was a slouchy skele. With a 500-800 defict you can still get skele or close to it in 3 months prob depending on your height.
  • lazu1e
    lazu1e Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hmm I kinda have sugar addiction(?) but I get my sugars from soda or even better OJ. Never cake, cookies, or anything that has that fiber, usually nothing I can bite just drink.

But I do love gummy bears, lollipops, etc.
    The sugary stuff I consume never got me fatter & I'm grateful for that.

• petitxpapillon
    petitxpapillon Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Keto helps with appetite, as does EC stacking if that's available to you.
    When I'm craving something sweet, I usually just drink a diet coke.
  • JonahNo
    JonahNo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    lazu1e wrote: »
    Hmm I kinda have sugar addiction(?) but I get my sugars from soda or even better OJ. Never cake, cookies, or anything that has that fiber, usually nothing I can bite just drink.
    I'd be telling you that liquid calories are extremely volatile in the way they don't seem to enter your body mentally, but as you've said
    The sugary stuff I consume never got me fatter & I'm grateful for that.
    I guess for you that's a crock of *kitten*.

Liquid calories can be very deceiving for some, as certain sweet drinks like sodas, OJ, have extremely high sugar content which is a calorie spiker.
  • picklesandvodka
    picklesandvodka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I eat 70% dark chocolate. It's sweet enough to do the job but bitter enough to make me drop it like an ugly baby when I've had too much.