where is everyone?

ozzra8
ozzra8 Posts: 80 Member
Come out, come out, wherever you are! Hope everyone didn't give up. Would be nice to chat with like minded people while I log.

Replies

• catarinadev
    catarinadev Posts: 61 Member
    Here! Always up for chatting about metal while I log, but have posted a lot and rarely get replies! Maybe we can revive this group?
  • ozzra8
    That would be nice. I'll check back on your posts.
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    This group had been quiet for awhile, just happened to see new posts.
  • catarinadev
    catarinadev Posts: 61 Member
    Sometimes there are some flurries of activity, and then nothing!
  • PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    For real, though. I wish this were more active. I want to know more about the alt lifestyle in other areas. I wont to know where the party is at and who's going. Where are the goths and extreme music fans?
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    I'm still around. Life outside of cyberspace has me a wee bit busy. Gotta love retail tiring you the hell out on a daily basis.
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Bumping this thread, because I finally found this group and I'm hoping it's not dead. Any live ones out there? :smile:
  • leftoverbun
    leftoverbun Posts: 111 Member
    Eh I come back every few months or so: I'm a yo-yo forumer.
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Well hey, you twitched. That's a sign of life.
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Minimal twitching, but I'm alive.
  • leftoverbun
    fjellrev wrote: »
    Minimal twitching, but I'm alive.

I love that song
  • fjellrev
    Hilariously enough, I wasn't consciously making a reference to a specific song. Which one are you referring to?
  • leftoverbun
    fjellrev wrote: »
    Hilariously enough, I wasn't consciously making a reference to a specific song. Which one are you referring to?

I was just bluffing :smiley:
  • fjellrev
    You mean you haven't recorded it yet? Well, what are you waiting for? This needs to happen.
  • leftoverbun
    Just need to lose another 80 lbs so I look good when I go on tour.
  • ozzra8
    I liked the concept of this group. Everything else on here is loose this or gain this and fixated on appearance. I know we all have our weight journey in common but that's not all we are about. You can only congratulate someone so many times before you start sounding like a damn broken record.
  • ozzra8
    ozzra8 wrote: »
    I liked the concept of this group. Everything else on here is loose this or gain this and fixated on appearance. I know we all have our weight journey in common but that's not all we are about. You can only congratulate someone so many times before you start sounding like a damn broken record.

I wrote this last year and forgot post it. Guess after a years hiatus I am back at it again :smile:
  • hali1
    hali1 Posts: 54 Member
    Hey all. I mostly just lurk but I'm alive.