Weigh-ins

Options

Replies

• mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    So with all my bad eating choices and everything else I have not weighed myself in a few weeks. I had hoped to be under 200 pounds before tomorrow and our family vacation, but I knew that it was not going to happen. So I stepped on the scale and was expecting a way worse number, but I was surprised I was at 205.0 and the last weigh in I did I was at 205.4 so not bad overall.
  • ab6046
    ab6046 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My weekly weigh in: Up 16 pounds from last week, but according to my weight trend I'm only up about 3 "real weight." I binged every day this week, so I'm surprised not lore damage was done. Many of them were somewhat smaller than usual, like around 5000 calories. So I guess I should be positive about that. I need this week to be different, and I think it will be. I keep saying this bingeing cycle should be coming to an end and it's true...I swear it has got to be any day now!!!
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    irishjeepgirl1969 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Not my weigh day but I hopped on the scale anyway.

300>205>170

Down four pounds since Wednesday. I start back to cardio and lifting tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it.

@Ab keep fighting.
  • ab6046
    Options
    Wow that's amazing, congrats!
  • gbread2u0169
    gbread2u0169 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Finally (unofficially) lost the 5lbs I gained on vacation the week before Easter. One week to gain it and one week to lose it, not bad but I look at it as two weeks wasted! But I learned a very valuable lesson about eating 'off plan', not keeping up with regular weighs ins (I weigh myself every couple of days to watch for upticks on the scale and get them under control quickly), and about not drinking enough water. Anxious about my 'official' weigh in tomorrow - I typically weigh myself on Monday mornings - hoping for good numbers.
  • gbread2u0169
    Options
    @ab6046 Hang in there. Tomorrow is a new day, a new change to start over and take control. We're all here for you.
  • ab6046
    Options
    Finally (unofficially) lost the 5lbs I gained on vacation the week before Easter. One week to gain it and one week to lose it, not bad but I look at it as two weeks wasted! But I learned a very valuable lesson about eating 'off plan', not keeping up with regular weighs ins (I weigh myself every couple of days to watch for upticks on the scale and get them under control quickly), and about not drinking enough water. Anxious about my 'official' weigh in tomorrow - I typically weigh myself on Monday mornings - hoping for good numbers.

Woohoo that's fantastic! And it's definitely not time wasted. Keep up the great work, and thanks for the words of encouragement and support!
  • daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I lost the 13 last week (that I had gained the previous week) as I've yesterday. I ruined it last night/today and I am wayyyyy up again. Perfect.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I am flabbergasted. I've dropped another 2.2 pounds since last weigh-in. I have no idea why. I guess I'm doing the right things! I also started C25K today.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    @RespectTheKitty ~ That's awesome! If you're doing the right things, just keep doing them.

Currently, my weigh-ins are quite uneventful. I fluctuate a lb or 2, either, way, but seem to be holding quite steady.... currently, just maintaining my fatness. I have to keep telling myself, that I am OK with that, for now... because if I'm not binging.... and a few mini-binges aren't causing me to gain... then, I'm doing better than I was. And, as I've previously preached, my current goal, is to NOT binge.... I have to put losing weight to the side, because I think for me, restriction = binge. At some point, I'm gonna have to sort out a bit of a deficit, and get the scale moving down... but, baby steps....

baby-steps-duck-500x372.jpg
  • gbread2u0169
    Options
    FINALLY seeing movement on the scales again! Down another 1.2lbs for a total loss of 11.9 to date! Woo hoo......only 100.3 pounds to go. :#
  • ab6046
    Options
    FINALLY seeing movement on the scales again! Down another 1.2lbs for a total loss of 11.9 to date! Woo hoo......only 100.3 pounds to go. :#

Amazing, great work!
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I am now at 230.6 pounds. One more pound and I will officially be below 230, which is something I haven't seen in years and years. And it's almost time to go shopping for new clothes.
  • ab6046
    Options
  • ab6046
    Options
    Apparently my fancy emojis didn't show up. Congrats!
  • ab6046
    Options
    -0.8 this week. I have a strong feeling this bingeing cycle has ended for me, so I'm gonna shoot to lose another pound this week. If it has ended, then it should be easy. When I'm not in a bingeing cycle, I usually still binge once or twice a week so that'll slow me down anyway. I really hope I'm right about this, but I feel pretty confident. This is how I feel when it ends usually.
  • mweckler
    Options
    That's awesome. Stay positive ab6046 and take it one day at a time.
  • mweckler
    Options
    Ok I weighed myself before I left and when I got home. It looks like I only gained a pound at Disney. I also realized I need to start working out because walking 8 miles a day for 5 days straight pushing, pulling, and carrying my kids made me realize how out of shape I am.
  • daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 156.3 Saturday and 161 today (after two days of binging). Didn't like what I saw so I binged again. Disgusted with myself. Whatever. In a week I can just stop exercising and drop the calories super super low or fast or whatever. I don't even care
  • msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 156.3 Saturday and 161 today (after two days of binging). Didn't like what I saw so I binged again. Disgusted with myself. Whatever. In a week I can just stop exercising and drop the calories super super low or fast or whatever. I don't even care

I know the weight gain sucks and you are desperate to see change but please, please reconsider trying to lose the weight fast. I've been on that side of the coin too and you won't like what happens to your body when undereating. You can screw up your body big time and when your hair starts falling out you won't be happy. Also chances are you will end up right back on the binging side of things just like me. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I just don't want to see you get trapped in the vicious binge/restrict cycle like myself. ::hugs::