Hello, Chaleners! What program is your first for '16?

Options
Pipsg1rl
Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
I sprained my ankle in November so had to take it easy. Still recovering so doing a mix of PiYo and Hammer and Chisel (minus plyometrics or cardio).

Planning to add a bit of elliptical in substitute to make sure my ankle is really healed to prevent re-injury.

Replies

• maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I have started the Hammer and Chisel program. Love it so far! Today is chisel balance
  • FitWendi
    FitWendi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I injured my arm. "tennis elbow" but it has been sore for a long time. I cut back on the Chelean extreme for a while but I am doing it again. I have thought about PiYo . I mix in some turbofire for cardio.
  • FitWendi
    FitWendi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I guess I am out of touch with things at beach body. I have not heart of the Hammer and Chisel program. I will have to check it out.
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    HI all, I started Chalean Extreme last Monday. Wondering if any of you have done it or are doing it right now or even maybe wanting to start ?
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Many of us in this forum have done CLX and we love it! Did you find anyone to join you?
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Hi !!!!
    No I didn't :(
    I am one Week 3 as of today and REALLY enjoying it.
    I am seriously one of those who had NO IDEA what she was missing out on by not strength training. The feeling is a real rush ! And I'm just starting out ! :)

I would love to go through it with somebody but hey, I can do this on my own too :)
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    This forum used to be very busy, but as you can see since the search for group changed, we don't have many new posters. Feel free to add me as a friend -- I'm doing P90X currently, but have done CLX 3 times and it's easy to go back to. Using the worksheets is a great tool. There are also CLX groups on Facebook if you have an account.