April min/miles or anything else you want track

Options
mamarundrc
mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
This year is flying by! Time for another month. Did your meet your goals last month? Set a goal, track it and see how you do.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LQupFmInWu8l0DIksKWeJgpT_lKRxQjMebln7CH1FOY/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• mamarundrc
    Options
    I am upping my fitbit goal to 190 miles since I hit 180 this month pretty easily. I am keeping my miles at 100 since there is one less day.
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Bumping mine up to average 65 minutes a day, I think I can hold that one.
  • rebeccatherine
    rebeccatherine Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Upping my Fitbit miles goal to 135 since I exceeded 125 in March. Decided to switch to minutes instead of miles for exercise - going to start with a simple 30 minutes a day to keep me accountable. And then next month I'll up it! :smile:
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I met my 50 miles for March. I'm going to up my running miles to 60 for April.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Very slow start to the month. It has been snowing and cold. I am hoping that the weather would turn around so I can get in more miles. I am still confident that I can catch up.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Quiet here the month. How is everyone doing so far? I am behind on both of my goals but chipping away. I am hoping the weather clears up after work so i can get some mileage outside. I am sick of the treadmill.
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am slacking big time. Having a hard time finding the motivation it seems. Maybe it will pick up soon.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm late but I'm swimming this month. And I've already been tracking my distance, so hello ;)
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Oh I'm late but I'm swimming this month. And I've already been tracking my distance, so hello ;)

Welcome! I miss swimming. I am hoping to add in swimming miles or goals in the summer but it is too hard and expensive around here when you don't have your own pool.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I made up some miles this weekend. It felt great to log a bunch. My goals are still going to be really tough to meet but if I focus and stay healthy I still have a chance!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I think I will make both of my goals this month. I have a 13-15 mile race on Saturday so as long as I log 5 miles of intentional exercise this week I will hit that goal. My fit bit goal is within reach again. Wahoo!
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Going to be a hard sprint to the end this month but I think I can do it. I have my Tough Mudder on Saturday so my Thursday/Friday will be really light. Hopefully the run will make up for the difference since it will take about 3 hours to do.

@mamarundrc good luck on your race this weekend.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have skipped these challenges the past few months while busy (work, grad school, politics). Starting today, I am not taking a class for the next 9 weeks. I also plan to take a trip late May to go hiking. So I'll join for next month with 175 Fitbit miles whenever that is posted. I get about 1 mile each day for normal walking, so that is roughly 144 extra miles, almost half of which I can get on the 5 days I plan to hike.

Good job to everyone working hard this month!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I will hit my goals this month. I have a 14-15 mile race on Saturday so I will definitely it them both. Next month I will have to up the Fit bit one but I will keep the intentional miles at 100. I will get the new challenge posted by the end of the day Sunday (traveling this weekend). Good luck finishing up your month!
  • rebeccatherine
    rebeccatherine Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I came close to my Fitbit goal, so I'll be shooting for that one again in May. I had grand intentions of tracking minutes spent exercising, but that fell apart as soon as I got busy and started spending weekends away from home for trainings and trips. I'm not sure I'll track that again... I may try, though.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I hit both of my goals but only because of the crazy race I did on Saturday. I am keeping my miles at 100 and upping my Fitbit to 200 which might be a stretch but it needs to be a challenge right? I am hoping my legs feel better quickly or it will be a really slow start to the month.