Replies

• danidanibobani
    danidanibobani Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    This was my five am wake up.
  • LemonMarmalade
    LemonMarmalade Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Lol. So funny!! Mine will meow, curl up on my legs for a bit, then start knocking things off my desk until I get up. She is rotten....and I adore her fuzzy little self!
  • mandycat223
    mandycat223 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    My giant Maine Coon cat of many years ago would first meow. If that didn't work, he leapt onto the bed from the five foot tall armoire next to the bed, landing like a boulder. Kaboing, kaboing, kaboing. A cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    And that is why my cat has a bed (and littler box) in the laundry room with the door shut :)
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Lol this is so true. I have a 17 year old, she sits in the closet at 5am and howls while staring at me. I get up and feed her and she goes to sleep. Gotta love em!
  • auntstephie321
    Options
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    My 15 year old solid black kitty has gone blind! It's so sad to watch him walking in to things! I think he looks embarrassed when he does! The veterinarian says that his lenses ruptured, filling his eyes with pus (poor baby). He will whine for his morning snack everyday!
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    My 15 year old solid black kitty has gone blind! It's so sad to watch him walking in to things! I think he looks embarrassed when he does! The veterinarian says that his lenses ruptured, filling his eyes with pus (poor baby). He will whine for his morning snack everyday!

My girl is partially blind as well. She bumps onto stuff as well, it's kind of cute. I feel bad when she gets turned around in the closet though and starts to howl because she can't find the door.
  • ketozing
    ketozing Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    my 6month old kitten decides that the best way to wake me up is snuggle as close to my face as he can tickling me with his whiskers and purring as loud as he can. my 16 year old cat just stands there and stairs - creepy.
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    ketozing wrote: »
    my 6month old kitten decides that the best way to wake me up is snuggle as close to my face as he can tickling me with his whiskers and purring as loud as he can. my 16 year old cat just stands there and stairs - creepy.
    lol I've woken up to that creepy stare as well
  • ShootingStar72
    ShootingStar72 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    This is the dinner time stare. Much worse in the morning, meowing, rattling, scratching... Starting about 5am!
    com36iqi211i.jpg
  • 60to35
    60to35 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    That is a terrific picture @ShootingStar72. They look like they are up to no good :smile:
  • Wakey618
    Wakey618 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    One of mine woke me up by puking on my bedspread :s
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Shooting Star.... it's the cat eyeliner that makes the stare more intense, lol. It's why women use eyeliner too, lol.
  • auntstephie321
    Options
    Wakey618 wrote: »
    One of mine woke me up by puking on my bedspread :s

Ugh mine do that too. Hairball season
  • ShootingStar72
    ShootingStar72 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Puke... eww. Been there unfortunately! Good reminder about hair ball season. Must get the cat brush out, and take an allergy pill before starting.
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My cat routinely wakes me up to feed him while it's still dark outside. Very annoying. To prevent this I give him a small amount of kibble just before I go to sleep. sometimes it even works. ;)