Jill in Michaels 30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• paquitoBoston
    paquitoBoston Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I did about half of it, L2D5, and then got bored with the same workout every single day. I still incorportate the workout once or twice a week in my routine, but I find that it gets monotonous, even though it really is a fantastic workout! good luck!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    I did about half of it, L2D5, and then got bored with the same workout every single day. I still incorportate the workout once or twice a week in my routine, but I find that it gets monotonous, even though it really is a fantastic workout! good luck!

What I have done in the past is alternate the 30DS with another 1 or 2 of her videos. They aren't expensive on Amazon. Like 6-pack Abs. Or No More Trouble Zones. I may go back and do that later. I quit at about the same time as you for the same reason last time. BORED.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    oh man 6 Week Six Pack is killer! I'm not coordinated enough for that one :).
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    oh man 6 Week Six Pack is killer! I'm not coordinated enough for that one :).

Isn't it though? Whew!
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I did it last year (also before i started LCHF) and I did it differently, I did it every other day with 1 or 2 rest days a week, the other days, I ran. I also cycled through the levels eg, Mon level 1, Tues run, weds level 2, Thurs run, Fri level 3, sat run, sun rest. It worked brilliantly so I didn't get bored or too sore and I lost weight while doing it.
    I think jillian said something online about she hadn't intended for it to be done for 30 days consecutively and that rest days were needed, it's just called 30ds because you do 10 days of each level.
    I think I might start again in a couple of weeks, either that or YAYOG.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 3. My enthusiasm is waning ;)