Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
the-selfempowerment-pledge-7-728.jpg?cb=1305366973

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    Options
    ^been thinking along these lines lately. (Not investing, like money...but time and effort and discomfort when necessary)

Today I did the workout I planned for the kids. When I pick challenging weights and go through without any rest, it's quite good. But I only did one round. Preferable to do three. So I'm still totally lazy and slacking, but I feel my own tide turning, slowly (as usual with me). Also lots of walking as usual. Calves are bugging me, so probably time to get new shoes and hope my stupid legs aren't damaged for life :(
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    At your laziest you do a ton of walking so feel good.

Soooo tired of being sick, feel a bit better enough to go out to store but thats about it. New cough meds with codine helped me sleep finally.

Had long talk about allergies with doc, great thing about new doctor is her practice believes in spending extra time with patients.

Going to buy eco mattress cover and two air purifiers when i figure out which is best. This area is getting to me.
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Marla, idk what the weather is there now. But if you get any sun, go spend time in it. Seems like sun can really knock all this right out. Hope you feel better soon.