Team Challenge One: The Great Ocean Road (starts 1st April)

Options
1235»

Replies

• katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    20 mins low impact aerobics
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Well, ladies and gents of Team Awesome, welcome to Warrnambool, we made it!! WOO HOO! And in only 6 days! We *are* awesome!

tn9wl0hgfynm.jpg

tzqv2yx6wbud.jpg

2zt79i2js4qc.jpg

(Its showing as 08/04 as I uploaded the data after midnight)

I managed to get screen grabs of the PDFs (and the PDFs themselves) of certificates for each of you, for your MFP username. I can try and get one with your real life name on if you want one. I'm not sure how to send them to you, I don't think I can send them in a PM, but if you want me to, I can put a jpg on to a post here for you to save. Let me know if you'd like me to sort that out.

So, folks, now we've reached Warrnambool, shall we keep walking? Lets go for distance for the next week, and see just how far we can walk.

It'll be great practice for our next challenge, which will start at the beginning of May. Together, we can achieve great things :smiley:

Give yourself a round of applause, folks.

giphy.gif
  • arlenestrohmaier
    arlenestrohmaier Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I vote to keep going, we are on a roll! :)
  • Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Woooohooo! Congrats everyone! (I really didn't contribute to this one - sorry about that). I vote to keep going too :-)
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!! great job everyone!! let's keep going!!
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Love the dance party! Yay us! I also vote we keep going.
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I love all the scenic pics!
    May 1st should be good for me to be able to participate--I think I'll be able to start walking again by then.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    Options
    Well, I've been a little slow with the updates, sorry team. You know how it is, life gets very busy all of a sudden!

So, I've tallied up what we've done so far, including the steps/miles people have entered since we cross the finishing line.

I'm happy to confirm that in 11 days, we have currently covered a whopping 219.52 miles!! That's amazing, well done, folks!

GIF-Dancing-celebrate-celebration-dance-Ecstatic-happy-happy-dance-joy-success-woo-hoo-GIF.gif

For all the currently missing backdated data, I've made it so that when you enter it onto the spreadsheet, it will show in red. This is just for my accounting purposes, so if you want to put in any days you've missed, I'll know what needs to be added on the 14th for our final total.

The next challenge to start will be on May 1st, and this will be the Great Britain End to End challenge. Its just shy of 1000 miles, so it will last for a month. I'll get a thread for this sorted as soon as I can. Happy walking, friends :)
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sorry for falling behind on entering my data. I'll update in just a few minutes. I've also fallen down on taking as many steps.

Great Britain walk sounds wonderful! I've never been to the UK, so I'm looking forward to "seeing it" on our challenge.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    sounds good... i will update for the last couple of days... hubby was in the hospital so things have been crazy
  • BigChangeNeeded
    Options
    Ok, so final update for our starter challenge.

In 14 days, Team Awesome covered 273.40 miles!! Well done everyone, woot! :smiley:

tumblr_nijwsqcL7N1rd1qi0o1_400.gif

Soak those feet, wash those socks, because....

Challenge Two starts on the 1st May.

We'll be walking the length of Great Britain, from John O'Groats to Lands End, which is just shy of 1000 miles! So, Team Awesome walkers, get ready to strap on those heavy duty walking boots.

Keep your eyes peeled for a new thread.....