Day 3... Way too early to give up now!

Options
I'm starting this thread to get you all in gear. I'll be posting my workout for today in about 90 minutes. Keep it going!

Replies

• amphilion
    amphilion Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Going to the gym after work this evening. Will be posting my work out later on!

Have a great work out today!!
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    zxjiib9yea32.png
    x87buu0sv6ih.png

Insanity Max 30 Cardio Challenge, Max Out Abs, and some pushups at the end. My 11-year-old joined me for the Insanity Max workout (no lacrosse practice today)!

New low of 164# (final goal of 160).

BF 18.76 by calipers. This number isn't moving much, even though I do a lot of strength training, and am currently on a 40 carbs/35 protein/25 carb macro setup.

When I hit goal weight, I'll be seeking help from those that know more than me to find the right macro fit to decrease BF percentage (aiming for 15).

Have a great day everyone!
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Day 3:

Workout: Insanity Max Cardio conditioning and cardio abs.

Calories: Doing great I'm eating 2250 cut out 250 calories from my maitence amount. Still have plenty for dinner and dessert.

Working out today was ruff as my chest and triceps were sore as can be this morning. It got done though.and I'm happy about that.

Tomorrow is the other day I weigh so we shall see how this little experiment is going.
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    What I did:
    P90X Kenpo X
    • Phase II, Week 8, Day 52 P90X completed

Plank Challenge
    • Day 13/30 completed, 90 second plank

Squat Challenge
    • Rest day

Bicycling:
    • 10 km

How I'm feeling:
    • Great! But gosh, I can't stand Kenpo X! LOL I'm happy though that I've surpassed my boyfriend's prior attempt at P90X! I might not be a tennis star like him, but I can do this! haha :D:D
    • Hope you all have a great day!

yy5eek7ceqyi.png
  • nicolemarie999
    nicolemarie999 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Day 3
    5.5 mile run
  • Weights4me
    Weights4me Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    For those familiar with Orange Theory, I had my last class this morning (I didn't buy a membership, just a block of classes because I get bored easily). It was a great class consisting of only 5 min of rowing, 20 of cardio, and the rest Tabata inspired weights. Burned 457 calories in 57 min.

My workout was in full throttle until I almost choked on my water
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    For those familiar with Orange Theory, I had my last class this morning (I didn't buy a membership, just a block of classes because I get bored easily). It was a great class consisting of only 5 min of rowing, 20 of cardio, and the rest Tabata inspired weights. Burned 457 calories in 57 min.

Oh my godness! Good thing you didn't! :)
    Sounds like a great workout, nice work!
  • singletrackmtbr
    Options

They asked you to leave and not return, didn't they? ☺️
  • Yisrael1981
    Yisrael1981 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My workout consisted of my second 5x5 SL session. So far I'm loving it as I'm used to working out for hours at a time and thus is a very short workout.
    I do have my hiit/climbing cycling workout tomorrow for about an hour
  • amphilion
    amphilion Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Going to the gym after work this evening. Will be posting my work out later on!

Have a great work out today!!

Ended up in a spinning class for 1 hour :) Cannot wait to get my road bike out... This week End Spring is finally arriving in Montréal!!
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Did 30 minutes of Accelerator. Stayed within my calorie goal. I even had to think up a late night snack to keep from being too low. Not a bad day!
  • TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Day 3 went well stayed under got over 30,000 steps!
  • Weights4me
    Weights4me Posts: 43 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Is that where my posting ended? That I choked?
  • singletrackmtbr
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Is that where my posting ended? That I choked?

Is there more?