How and When Do I Weigh-in?

Options
2»

Replies

• afhcreate
    afhcreate Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    On the list of members. Page before the last.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @afhcreate

Joining the group didn't secure a seat on the challenge. As each person joined and submitted their starting weight I placed them on a team. We started as 5 teams and because we grew so fast I added another 5 teams of 15. I had to cut it off at 150 people. If it got too large it would have become too unmanageable. If you didn't get assigned a team or get a message from me confirming your spot then you were put on the waiting list for any dropouts/no shows the first week. We did have a few spots to fill but the waiting list was really long.

I'm sorry you weren't able to participate in the challenge this month. This challenge is only a month long (April). As we enter the final week I will be creating another Biggest Loser Challenge for May. You are more than welcome to join us then.

In the meantime, feel free to follow along with us. You can pick a team and follow along as a team member which will provide you with support, encouragement and friendship all while being accountable. Your numbers my not help your team but you'll learn the ropes and meet everyone so that you're ready to compete next month. :smile: