Hey everyone!

Options
I_am_nk
I_am_nk Posts: 7 Member
Hello to everyone here! This is my first r/loseit challenge but I have done the past two reddit body transformation challenges over at r/btfc. Last year I lost 110 lbs and gained a lot of inspiration from others transformation success stories. I hope everyone is successful in achieving their goals, and maybe even surpassing their goals.

Replies

• helix17
    helix17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great to hear. I am starting my weight loss journey today, and it starts with a challenge! No looking back from here. Go ducklings!
  • BluFoxxe
    BluFoxxe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    good job on the weight you've lost already! this is my first loseit challenge and im hoping it will keep me motivated. i have a good amount to lose, but anything gone by the summer will be an improvement.
  • green_emerald0530
    green_emerald0530 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! This is my first challenge - but not my first go-around with MFP. I'm currently on my longest tracking streak of 74 days, and have lost about 13 lbs since then (probably up this week - was at a conference last week and over-indulged a bit). My goal for the challenge is to lose 15 lbs, but also start working out 2 days a week, with a trainer, which i'm super excited about.

I travel a lot for work, so if anyone is in a similar situation, let me know and we can talk strategies! Good luck everyone.