Dairy $50
    Water $ 50
    Walked 4 miles (carrying 8 ft. Cedar boards) $400
    Challenge $500
    $1000
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Good Morning so happy to be able to say that. It's the first day this week that I feel human again. Last week Stomach Flu this week sinus infection fever and a really bad cough. Finally able to get up and feel like my head isn't going to explode. Started with medications yesterday and already feeling better. Sorry for being MIA, will be able to get back into the challenges if it's okay with the team. It not no worries. Just let me know how you all feel.
    Thanks
    Vera
  • cycleholic
    cycleholic Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good Morning so happy to be able to say that. It's the first day this week that I feel human again. Last week Stomach Flu this week sinus infection fever and a really bad cough. Finally able to get up and feel like my head isn't going to explode. Started with medications yesterday and already feeling better. Sorry for being MIA, will be able to get back into the challenges if it's okay with the team. It not no worries. Just let me know how you all feel.
    Thanks
    Vera

SO glad that you're feeling better Vera! Happy to have you back!

• lrjogger1
    lrjogger1 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    @matthewsfive
    Happy to have you back!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, turns out it was a lot slower then i thought to get back into the swing of things. This bug took me back down again i guess its still hanging around. Wish i can feel good again. I am keeping up with the log in and staying under calories but everything else not so much.