Day 5: Crickets Chirping

Options
Not much activity in this group! Hopefully things will pick up with the weekend on the way.

Nothing fancy for me today. Insanity Max 30 Tabata Strength, 360 Abs, and some pushups at the end:

xxvl96xlqwmc.png

Macros in line so far. Weight up a bit from yesterday but the trend is going in the right direction. Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Took the kids to the zoo on this fine day. Got over 7000 steps in! Now I'm starving!
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    We saw a video today where you put pizza toppings between two doughs and cook it in the waffle iron. My kids really want to do this. I feel my first cheat meal in a couple of weeks coming on. . .
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Fridays are usually my rest day and dinner I usually splurge. I am resting today but no splurge. I had a smoked salmon sandwich and just ready to have an early night sleep.

Weekdays I am usually up from 4.30 am to get myself ready for work and my son to scl. ..I prep a proper lunch for him and avoid peak traffic hour so i leave home at 6am. I usually sleep in till 7am on Saturdays. I look forward to the extra hours on a Friday night..kinda sad but I love my sleep

• singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    maasha81 wrote: »
    Fridays are usually my rest day and dinner I usually splurge. I am resting today but no splurge. I had a smoked salmon sandwich and just ready to have an early night sleep.

Weekdays I am usually up from 4.30 am to get myself ready for work and my son to scl. ..I prep a proper lunch for him and avoid peak traffic hour so i leave home at 6am. I usually sleep in till 7am on Saturdays. I look forward to the extra hours on a Friday night..kinda sad but I love my sleep

No judgment here! Sleep is undervalued as part of a healthy lifestyle. I know I don't get nearly enough.
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    6xtfehnixvbc.png
    uoog0lfrciyj.png

This is my today! Tummy hurt wasn't too hungry. But I got some exercise in.

Happy Friday! You're all doing great.
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Dana_E wrote: »
    Took the kids to the zoo on this fine day. Got over 7000 steps in! Now I'm starving!

Sounds like a fun day!
    maasha81 wrote: »

Sleep is one of my favourite things
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I got very busy so I didn't post anything the last few days.

Weight: 190.3lbs (A little over what I like, but I'm not stressed)

Workouts: Thursday p90x Legs and Back, Friday Insanity Max Cardio Circuit. Saturday and Sunday I work all day so I don't workout.

Calories: I have been taking 250 calories off 3 days a week, but I don't seem to be losing any weight. I'll give it another week or two to see.

Goal: Keep up the good fight until my new baby comes in May. Then I'll really have to keep up with the diet and working out with a newborn.
  • Weights4me
    Weights4me Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The past two times I posted it wiped out my entire post but the first sentence. From now on I'll end my posts with ***