7 Day Clean Eating Challenge (April 18)

Options
jmm1977
jmm1977 Posts: 31 Member
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to invite anyone who is interested to a 7 Day Clean Eating Challenge that I am hosting! We start on Monday, April 18th...I tend to be a pretty clean eater (and my diary is open) but I do still have my own inner challenges with it! We all have down days, I thought it would be fun and great motivation to hold each other accountable!

If anyone is interested, please comment below and ADD me here on MFP and send me your FB username and I will add you to the Event!

Hope to meet some great people and build a nice support system. I also have a closed fitness motivational group page on FB that I could add you to as well if interested!

Replies

• mem0403
    mem0403 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am interested! I pretty much eat clean too, but this weekend I was at a wedding and drank too much!! I need a good week of clean eating!
  • mem0403
    mem0403 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    And I would love to join the fitness group too.
  • jmm1977
    Options
    I just sent you a message Mem0403! So glad you would like to participate! It should be an interesting week!
  • AllyyLovesYa
    AllyyLovesYa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sheafferlynn
    sheafferlynn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your challenge as well and also be added as your MFP friend
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Please ADD me! I actually just started to try clean eating today so this works out perfectly! :)
  • rjb0706
    rjb0706 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join this challenge! I'm new to clean eating.
  • jmm1977
    Options
    I just sent everyone a message with my FB username! Please send me a friend request and I will add you to the EVENT together with the Group if you would like! :)
  • jmm1977
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone did today! I sent messages with my Facebook screen name so that you could send me a friend request and I would then be able to add you to the Event and/or my group accountability page if you are interested! Looking forward to a great week! :)
  • catzo610213
    catzo610213 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi I am new and I think a good cleaning would be a great way to start this off. Please add me - I would like to join!
  • chiemekaez
    chiemekaez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi am new please add me ,I will like to join
  • catzo610213
    Options
    yesterday my first day was to me an adjustment day - today I am a little better. I have been logging my food and the food I plan on eating for today up till dinner. I still have about 300 calories left. and if I do a workout I should be good for burning some calories.
  • catzo610213
    Options
    Jmm1977 I saw that you sent me a message but I did something and it went away can you send again. Thanks
  • jmm1977
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing great! :)
  • wimalasr
    wimalasr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey, I guess you are done with the clean eating group. Do let me know if you do decide to do another. need some support. thanks!
  • jmm1977
    Options
    Will do!