Day 9 - Tuesday

Options
amphilion
amphilion Posts: 89 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
Its seems quieter than last week with posts from everyone - don't give up gang!

Met with my new nutrioniste last night. New nutrion plan, 100 calories added to my daily 1600 calories!

Hitting the scale this evening before my work out.

Circuit training of 45 min (weight lifting)
15 minutes of spinning before to get the heart rate up!

As usual daily walk to work of 20 minutes up hill and stairs - love working downtown Montréal for this, we walk everywhere

Replies

• singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm kind of disappointed in the lack of posting here. Not so much in people's efforts in their nutrition and exercise (that belongs to each person individually), but I was really looking forward to seeing how 80 different people achieve their goals. I for one love sharing plans and progress, and was hoping to get some new ideas I could use myself.

That said, this journey is all about me so I'll get past it and keep moving forward!

I did a short but tough arm workout today consisting of a combination of bodyweight and free weights, followed by an ab finisher (as always). No rests in here so the cardio burn was decent for an arm workout.

I'm actually losing weight faster than I want, so I tweaked my weight loss rate to .5 lbs per week. BF testing tonight.

Have a great day everyone!irnnnps3xa5e.png
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Today was a good day :)
    * P90x week 9, day 58 done (cardio X)
    * Day 9 squat challenge done (45 squats)
    * Day 14 plank challenge done (90 seconds)

Hoping to hear more posts of your respective days.

Cheers!
    Sara
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I've lost the weight but can't get the BF to budge:(
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I'd like to post more but working stupid amounts of overtime for the next week and a half.
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm about to post something to this effect, but I get the feeling many are turned off by the interface not being more, well, in your face and easier to find.
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Did p90x Back & Biceps Tuesday.

I'm still going strong on everything else. Body recomposition is long and arduous, but I'm still working on it
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Do you mute Katie @Loomisj72?

A little something I threw together talking about this workout: I do discuss Katie...

http://www.fitshizzle.net/p90x-back-and-biceps-review.html
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I don't mind. You are talking to a guy that groans grunts and even yells sometimes when I work out
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    uh89w0q9oeal.png

Cheers!
    Sara