Finished objects (pictures)

Options
SabrinaJL
SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
Since we have a "What are you working on now?" thread, I figured we needed a place to post pictures of the finished product. :happy:

Replies

• MOJOtheDUCK
    Options
    How do I add pictures? I finished the bolero!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    You upload the photo somewhere (I use picasa). Then you copy the address of the picture and paste it between these tags [ img] [ /img] (take out the space after the [ though).
  • DragonLadyZinnia
    DragonLadyZinnia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Black_and_Ivory_Cotton_Gloves_by_DragonLadyZinnia.jpg

GLOVES! :D

Crochet has a tendency to be so heavy sometimes; I love making things that look lacy and delicate.

(As a brief aside, I wish the forum had a 'preview post' function so that I could make sure that everything posts right. Oh, well.)
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Pretty! I need to make a pair of fingerless gloves to wear for work in the winter... but since it's getting warmer now, I'll probably do other projects first and do those in the fall. :)
  • DragonLadyZinnia
    Options
    Thank you! You know, it's funny - I work in a chilly office, and I never thought about these for work! I usually just think of them as fun, going out accessories.

Have you made fingerless gloves before? If you have, do you work beginning at the fingers, or beginning at the arm?
  • impyimpyaj
    Options
    I haven't made them before. I haven't made a lot of finished projects yet. I'm still kind of in the learning stage. :)
  • impyimpyaj
    Options
    This is my biggest project to date (although in fairness, I've only completed 4 things so far). I made it for my husband. He's a big Mario fan. :)

blogger-image--2008530958.jpg

It has a border now, I just haven't taken a picture of it with the border on. And since it's 6 feet by 6 feet, it's kind of a pain to get it spread out and get high enough to take a picture, so... I dunwanna. :laugh:
  • DragonLadyZinnia
    Options
    That's awesome! I LOVE how the squares give it an 8bit look! And yes, I can definitely see how it's a bit cumbersome to spread out for an updated picture.
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    That's so cool! I'd love to do one of these but the thought of seaming it all together sends me running for the hills. :laugh:
  • impyimpyaj
    Options
    That's so cool! I'd love to do one of these but the thought of seaming it all together sends me running for the hills. :laugh:

Yeah, it almost killed me. Plus, I joined two rows, then made some more squares and then joined half of the rest of the rows, and realized I was joining them together wrong, so I had to frog all the seams and do it again. I almost gutted myself with my yarn needle. :laugh:
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    omg, I'd set it on fire! My seams always look like poo anyways. I bought a craftsy class on seaming. I should probably watch it. Lol
  • caro123shepp
    caro123shepp Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow you are talented!
  • WrenTheCoffeeAddict
    WrenTheCoffeeAddict Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    10617162_1679547935635709_469305554_n_medium2.jpg
    Bandana Cowl (Pattern from Purl Soho) Finished yesterday, been wearing it ever since. I love it!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    That's pretty! I need to kit more. Since I became a full time college student my knitting (and weight) have suffered.
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've made 4 Bandana cowls! I love making them a d giving them as gifts. They are so easy and fun to make!
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
  • ptsmiles
    Options
  • ptsmiles
    Options
    fhhl5dte8bix.jpg
    Crochulhu
  • ptsmiles