DAY 10!!! - Wednesday

Options
Weights4me
Weights4me Posts: 43 Member
I started a blog (of sorts) a couple years ago. My post from 2014...

"Reflecting over the past week I realize that an overriding issue I’ve been dealing with is support.

As you’re eating healthier and/or exercising more, do you surround yourself with people who support you and guide you in the direction you want to go? Or are you met with questions, doubt, or possibly ridicule?

It’s a difficult journey if those around you are overweight, lazy, or both! Seeing you determined and making a change will make them realize that they too should be on the same journey. They may ridicule you because they are insecure in their own bodies and abilities. By making fun of you their unconscious goal is that you slip back into old habits and they’ll no longer be threatened by change themselves.

If you find yourself surrounded by people who support you and share your healthy lifestyle, you will be that much more successful!

Either way, being aware of your surroundings, and conscious of the good or bad, is a step in the right direction and will help you achieve your goals."

HAPPY DAY 10! Go crush it and know that we're all here to provide and feed off of the activity found here, no matter how big or small your goals!

Replies

• amphilion
    amphilion Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Day off from the gym today due to appointment with my dentist after work.

stepped on the scale last night before my work out. Weight is the same, but lost another 2 pounds of body fat, and took 3 pounds of lean fat! So happy with my results.

Did my daily walk up to my work!

Have a great day everyone
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start & Resistance 3"=Done!

"Legs & Back"=Done!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Had my daily activity goal reached by 8 a.m. this morning! Focus T25 Beta Speed 2.0 done at 5:15 a.m. On my way through a super busy day at work.
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Doing well on the Steps so far! Going to do something other than steps later tonight...maybe yoga, maybe not!
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Great opening post. I personally don't talk about fitness or nutrition to my friends unless someone specifically asks me. It just makes everything easier. I have never dealt with ridicule, but I have been frustrated in the past by people who didn't want to do the work saying how much easier it is for me because I'm not overweight. Hmmmm...

I've let that stuff go. I just focus on my journey and try to surround myself with positive people, and let the excuse-makers keep on excusing.

Mountain bike ride today (You can gather from the title I was trying to catch Doug. I hate that guy!)

8owtztviah94.png

jcorc48ak0ox.png
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My workout today was Insanity Max Cardio Circuit. It was a little ruff, but not to bad today.

I'm going to continue to cut 250 calories out from my diet on cardio days to see if I can lose a few pounds I put back on.

We shall see if it works or will I continue to make the scale go up.
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    r9jt17jrfab1.png

P90X2 PAP Upper!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    whatever day I'm on...I did "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 1 & Core 2"! :p