RANT

Options
thehoss316
thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
Okay, I want to know, is it MFP or me that's making like 5 people post out of 82?

I feel the Groups are not too easy to find and get to, turning many off. It seems like you have to navigate 5 pages just to find the page.

But if I can be doing something else, I am all ears!

Replies

• Weights4me
    Weights4me Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This app *kitten* sucks. The first couple days I had no problem posting. Three or four days into it I would make a huge comment (because I always have a lot to say) and it wiped out 95% of it when it posted. Today I'm on my laptop (which is as slow as molasses ... mmmmm... sugar...), so I'll see if this comment posts in its entirety and will move on to the other threads.***
  • Weights4me
    Options
    Success! ***
    The *** indicates "the end"
  • Weights4me
    Options
    LOL... "kitten" is NOT WHAT I typed! I'm impressed this app can filter my language.***
  • amphilion
    amphilion Posts: 89 Member
    Options

"Okay, I want to know, is it MFP or me that's making like 5 people post out of 82?

I feel the Groups are not too easy to find and get to, turning many off. It seems like you have to navigate 5 pages just to find the page.

But if I can be doing something else, I am all ears! "

Yes it takes a while to get to this page, and I am not able to post my macros like alot of you who are able to!

But it takes two minutes of my day to come log on and I do.

So hats off for pulling off this group #thehoss316

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    i can find the group ok, but maybe there should be an accountability thread. currently there seems to be a "day:7, day:8" type thing going and I posted in the wrong "day" a few times.
  • thehoss316
    Options
    Okay, just glad my suspicion was right that the lack of intuitiveness is what's hurting this. MFP Strikes Back!
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I personally don't think it's too hard. Click "communities" from the main page and scroll to the bottom to find the group. But at the end of the day I'll just blame hoss.
  • thehoss316
    Options
    Yes, I have not posted enough about this to my main news feed...on the hour, every hour!
  • Yisrael1981
    Yisrael1981 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    It's more than non intuitive, it's not as visible. Every day I log into MFP to post my meals, I usually check my friend feed because i see it in the side menu,however this being under community doesn't have the same visibility as let's say if there would be a side menu called my groups.