FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
you-must-also-give-mental-and-physical-fitness-priority-quote-1.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    val, what a relief to have a well household.
    Marla, an hour by the ocean is the best therapy right now! Good for you!

Well, I finally slept last night. I was finding out how much ya can get done when you literally never sleep, but was in a very unhealthy manic way. Glad I finally slept. Eating on the other hand is coming much harder. Even had to spit out a bite of dark chocolate yesterday...it turned me off the moment I took the bite. I'm a chocoholic, so that best describes how low I've gotten on appetite and food issues. Mostly eating avocado, almonds, maybe occasional kiwi, cauliflower. Not even approaching enough, but it is what it is. Did lots of walking errands today. Got new shoes as my right leg was hurting a little. These shoes, I hope will do the trick and get me finally to 100% healed. Also looking into a therapist, will try to book appt after Easter. val, I'm basically wanting to go work on some of my own stuff too, even though the backdrop of how I came to identify my "stuff" is largely on my husband's shoulders. I can only work on myself. He has mentioned therapy, but he's not much on taking action so I doubt he will go of his own. But if I go and like her...who knows.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hi. Happy to hear you slept.

I made it to two meetings and went to Target. I am doing laundry now and still feel ok despite cough so hanging in there.

I woke up early at 5 after 2 hrs slept a little more. Will be glad when i can sleep all night.

One of my meetings was for something fun we are walking as a group in parade and next weekend.

Sherry you will go back to eating when you feel more secure. When i am scared about my relationship i lose my appetite.

Did a bit of walking today.