Weigh-ins

Options

Replies

• daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've been there before too and I liked it better than where I am now...my hair still falls out now. At least when I weighed less I could run without any issues.
  • Densans
    Densans Posts: 51 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Weighed in at 155 today after a binge last night, about 2-2½ weeks left then I will stop trying to lose weight, just not meant to be.
  • ab6046
    ab6046 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    7 AM: 149.3 (-1.5 based on Happy Scale's expected weight)

Goal for next week: 148.3
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My weight back down some after big binge. It happened the first week of April and weight went up six pounds. Unfortunately it's taken me these few weeks of more big binges and a lot of mini binges to get back on track. I didn't weigh myself again till a few days ago cause knew the numbers would trigger me. I really hate it that the number on the scale is so important it dictates my day you know? Need to be kinder to myself for sure.
  • ab6046
    Options
    5:50 AM: 146.9 (-2.4 according to Happy Scale's expected weight)

Goal for next Saturday: 146
  • daniellethesheep
    Options

Goal for next Saturday: 155

Long time no post for me. Ran the Boston marathon on Monday in 3:55 after a week off to try and fix my shins. Great race, amazing crowds, super hot. Looking at pictures from the race was kind of a bummer, considering I'm 30 lbs heavier than I was when I qualified. It sucks that thinking about weight can suck so much out of a great experience. Felt not great afterwards (mentally and physically), and today was the first day I had worked out since Monday. My weight was all over the place even without working out. I hit an all time high of 173 on April 14 (water weight probably but still). Definitely less binging with less exercise but I still had a few super bad days. I want to really focus on losing weight now, which is not ideal to do with high volume running, so I feel like there will be a lot of cross training in my future.

• mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on running and finishing the marathon that is awesome. I know you were having a lot of problems leading up to the race. Now you can change your focus to getting your weight under management and healing your shins.
  • ab6046
    Options
    Danielle I'm glad you updated us! Definitely take some time off from exercise and try to recover and relax. For now, are you just running for fun? Or are you training for something else?
  • mweckler
    Options
    So I weighed in today. I am at 198.9 finally out of the 200's. Now to just keep going and losing weight.
  • jackibailey
    Options
    mweckler wrote: »
    So I weighed in today. I am at 198.9 finally out of the 200's. Now to just keep going and losing weight.

Congrats on onederland! So awesome!
  • jackibailey
    Options
    Weight up to 156 this morning. Was 152 yesterday. I know mostly water, but mentally you know that number on the scale really wrecks my day. Trying not to go crazy and make myself fix it by restricting and over exercising. Stay sane.
  • ab6046
    Options
    6:15 AM: 145 (-1.9 based on Happy Scale's expected weight)

Goal for next week: 144.7

Setting a small goal for next week because Koffie's birthday is on Friday and I'll likely have a massive binge. Also having a doughnut day at internship on Tuesday. I'm hoping I can lose regardless but I need to try hard not to overcompensate on other days. There's a good chance I gain this week, but will try to achieve this small goal.
  • ab6046
    edited May 2016
    Options
    7:30 AM: 145.6 (+0.6 based on Happy Scales expected weight, real weight was 154.2)

Goal for next week: 145.5

I lost this week and then gained towards the end which undid everything plus more. I'm setting a tiny goal because I know my expected weight will keep climbing until I stabilize and start losing again. I doubt I'll lose this week, but will see. I binged a lot last week so I'm hoping that's done with this week. Hard to know if I'm in a new bingeing cycle already or of it was anticipatory bingeing because of koffies birthday yesterday.
  • daniellethesheep
    Options
    160.9 Two bad binge days but I'm done with school now so hopefully that will alleviate some stress. It's absolutely terrifying how much my weight fluctuates. I was over 170 and under 160 within three days.
  • ab6046
    Options
    I regularly fluctuate dramatically like that and it's pretty horrifying. I hope that being done with school helps!
  • mweckler
    Options
    I sort of weighed in yesterday. I weighed myself after eating and doing yard work and I was at 198.5 which is good that I am staying under the 200 pound mark. i just need to take a real weight soon.
  • drpsamin
    drpsamin Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Starting weight- 82.6kg (30/7/15)
    Current weight- 71.3kg (taken today)
    Goal weight- 65kg
  • ab6046
    Options
    Up 2.3 "expected weight" although actual weight is a lot higher. This week there's no way I can set a goal. I'm back in a bingeing cycle and my family is coming to visit. My goal will be to not engage in anticipatory bingeing or post meal binges. I will try to maintain my weight and be more active. I'm going to see if I can lose but it's unlikely. This week I had a few big binge days and a couple smaller ones, and a couple restricting days. I'm gonna shoot to consistently eat more calories this week and see if it helps reduce bingeing. I don't have much to lose, considering how swollen I am. Graduation is on Monday so my main goal is to not binge until then for now.
  • FreeVeg
    FreeVeg Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    SW - 90kg
    CW - 69.2kg
    GW- 60kg
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I just hit 219. First time under 220 in many, many years.