Replies

• JuanSLOjourney
    JuanSLOjourney Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What is Sunday?
  • AmberNew16
    AmberNew16 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I created an event on here. It should be right on our group page. The point is just to get in some physical activity Sunday
  • cadpro78
    cadpro78 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Sunday may be my day off... :-) Good work though! I appreciate your enthusiasm!

Saturdays may be my day to get the job done right.
  • AmberNew16
    Options
    Lol feel free to tell us about your go to activity :smiley: i'd love to hear about it!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I generally do Wii Fit Plus or use my Step Deck.
    I plan on incorporating body weight training soon as well.
    I also enjoy walking when the weather is nice.

What about you?
  • AmberNew16
    Options
    I generally do Wii Fit Plus or use my Step Deck.
    I plan on incorporating body weight training soon as well.
    I also enjoy walking when the weather is nice.

What about you?

I really like Zumba and Bollywood. I gave my wii to my mom in hopes she would be more active but I loved the wii. The dance games were awesome!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    AmberNew16 wrote: »

I really like Zumba and Bollywood. I gave my wii to my mom in hopes she would be more active but I loved the wii. The dance games were awesome!

I have Zumba (and love it) for the Wii and I've looked at other dance games for it but at the moment, we don't have the space in our apartment for me to actually do them. Oh! I forgot I also have Your Shape for the Wii, it's also a good one!

What is bollywood?
  • AmberNew16
    Options
    AmberNew16 wrote: »

I have Zumba (and love it) for the Wii and I've looked at other dance games for it but at the moment, we don't have the space in our apartment for me to actually do them. Oh! I forgot I also have Your Shape for the Wii, it's also a good one!

What is bollywood?

I'm extremely limited on space too :neutral: we got a house but we're renovating. One of the rooms will be for working out but we're in one room with our two dogs until the house is done. Bollywood is the Indian style of dancing. It's a lot of fun and gets you really hot
  • AmberNew16
    Options
    I'm renovating a house today. That may end up being my Sunday Funday workout
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    I bet you can't wait for the house to be done! Oh, that sounds fun!

I think my Sunday Funday workout is going to be on the Wii.
  • AmberNew16
    Options
    I bet you can't wait for the house to be done! Oh, that sounds fun!

I think my Sunday Funday workout is going to be on the Wii.

It's tons of fun. Lol I can't wait. One of the spare rooms is going to be a workout room.
  • AmberNew16
    Options
    What game on Wii? That sounds fun :smile:
  • WifiresGettingFit
    edited April 2016
    Options
    That'll be awesome! We plan to have a work out room as well once we get a house.

I'll be doing the Wii Fit Plus - I'll be doing the 10 minute free step, 10 minute super hula, and I want to incorporate some running again so I'll either do the 10 minute free run or do an island lap. I may also do 10 minutes on my step deck.

What activity are you planning on?
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Got my Sunday Funday activity done! I decided on the Free Step, Super Hula, and My Routine (which is a mix of their yoga and strength training moves). I also did 20 minutes on my step deck. Woo! Success on Sunday! haha
  • AmberNew16
    Options
    Got my Sunday Funday activity done! I decided on the Free Step, Super Hula, and My Routine (which is a mix of their yoga and strength training moves). I also did 20 minutes on my step deck. Woo! Success on Sunday! haha

Awesome job! So far i've just been renovating. I always have my fitbit on me though. I've sanded walls, halled wood to the trash, and thrown out trash. I've also been sweeping with the push broom. I'm so proud of you :smile: sounds like you busted your butt. I'm excited for the room even though it will be 3-6 months. There will be a t.v and my dvd player.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    That's a lot of work, sounds exhausting! I'd say you had a Sunday Success too! Way to go!
    Thank you! :) I definitely feel like I got a good workout, I'm ready for bed and it's only 8:38p.m. haha

Good idea about the tv and dvd player! We plan on having one in our workout room too since I have a ton of workout dvds I could do. 3-6 months seems like a long time right now but it'll go fast!
  • cadpro78
    cadpro78 Posts: 125 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Some of my activities this past weekend were to go to gym in morning and walk for about 12000+ on Saturday and then another 12000+ on Sunday while eating a healthy lifestyle. I am going back today after work for some cardio/steppers for about 45 minutes to 1 hours. Then I'm going to relax and have sensible dinner probably a chicken salad with the leftover stuff I have. Yummmy. Then for desert, no not ice cream, but fruit bowls sound yummy.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    I didn't have much luck getting a workout in this weekend. Saturday I was sick so I only got 20 minutes into my workout before I had to quit and Sunday I was out of town.
    I did already have well over my goal of 120 minutes of exercise for the week so there is at least that. haha
  • AmberNew16
    Options
    I didn't have much luck getting a workout in this weekend. Saturday I was sick so I only got 20 minutes into my workout before I had to quit and Sunday I was out of town.
    I did already have well over my goal of 120 minutes of exercise for the week so there is at least that. haha

Sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you're feeling better :smile:
  • AmberNew16
    Options
    cadpro78 wrote: »
    Some of my activities this past weekend were to go to gym in morning and walk for about 12000+ on Saturday and then another 12000+ on Sunday while eating a healthy lifestyle. I am going back today after work for some cardio/steppers for about 45 minutes to 1 hours. Then I'm going to relax and have sensible dinner probably a chicken salad with the leftover stuff I have. Yummmy. Then for desert, no not ice cream, but fruit bowls sound yummy.

It sounds like everyone can take a page out of your book :smiley: