Saturday 4/23

Options
Crys8021
Crys8021 Posts: 13 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
I challenge y'all to stay on track this weekend! I need to get back on it after some day drinkin' which led to pizza eating yesterday! Started the morning out with a a tabata run and 15min on the stair master :) I weigh in on Tuesday and want to see a 144 or 145 on the scale. This is usually where I get stuck.
I'm not one to make fun of others but this lady was doing done interesting moves in jean shorts at the gym this morning. Ha! Have a good weekend! yhvaoh5riahg.jpeg

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 2 & Core 2"=Done!

Shoulders=Done! at the gym!!
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I ate a big old ice cream cone with my kids yesterday but still managed somehow to finish with reasonable macros!

Today was another Breaking Point workout, swapping between a pullup group and an inverted row group, with ab and pushup finishers. Have a great weekend everyone!

q8kx6l8p4fcj.png
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I had dental surgery on Saturday so I didn't do much to be honest. Today is my birthday ...will squeeze in my workout as per normal but will not bet counting cals
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I spent 5 hours in the car. I tried to make up for it once I arrived at the Saturday wedding I attended
    8rm3mhkwfrrp.png