• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    4.69 miles walked yesterday

110.10 miles walked to date
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Spent yesterday traveling back home. Still had plenty of time for some walking and a short visit with my college daughter before her finals next week. She always appreciates a meal she doesn't have to pay for and I enjoy seeing how much she is growing up. :)

Added 3 miles yesterday. Looks like a beautiful sunny day today, so I hope to get out and enjoy it.

April total 45.5 miles

exercise.png

• sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Not walked since last Wednesday as got major flu and cough problem so update is only 79 miles so far
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    TTD 71.53..
    A little slow down this month...focusing on strength training and HIIT (which the miles do not add up too quickly) and a mini vacay.. Should be on track for 100 by the end of the month..
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 5.38 miles

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

@sussexbythesea - sorry you are ill!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Finally got back on my bicycle outside! Friday, I rode just over 20 miles and Saturday almost 24 miles, all on the Greenway. It felt really good, no shoulder pain. I plan to stay on the Greenway and avoid large crowds for a few more weeks, since doc is concerned about me falling.

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Yay Ceci!

6.6 mile walk

exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Here is my updated total. I realized I haven't logged food nor miles all week, it's been crazy busy with the kids' schedules! I did my last long run today before my half next weekend.

exercise.png

@clepant thanks for asking, I think I'm ready! I had to skip a few runs due to my poor planning with schedules, but I think it's a go! Are you all ready for yours?
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    250 miles to date few more days to make 300. Plus they mandated ot so I'm sure i'll make it. My fit bit fell under the floor while I was working and I just got it back today 10 miles easy.... cant wait for may!!!!
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,355 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    scarfe9991 wrote: »
    Here is my updated total. I realized I haven't logged food nor miles all week, it's been crazy busy with the kids' schedules! I did my last long run today before my half next weekend.

exercise.png

@clepant thanks for asking, I think I'm ready! I had to skip a few runs due to my poor planning with schedules, but I think it's a go! Are you all ready for yours?

I ran 8 miles today....and will do two easy runs this week. I have my Kids Marathon Saturday so that will give me a 1.2 shake out run and Sunday is the big one. My knee has been holding although it hurts during the end of the run. My heel is not acting up and my tendons seem to be calming down so I think it is a go. I hope all goes well for your run. I will be thinking good thoughts for you.
  • clepant
    Options
    @Karen aka Kitten: Awesome run! Congrats! Here is to collecting more of that bling!

It's taper time. Ran my last longer run today and now it is a couple shake out runs this week along with some carb loading.
    April 23: 18 miles of walking and cycling
    April 24: 15.15 miles of running 8.15 miles and 7 miles of walking and walking behind my mower today.
    TTD: 308.57 miles

exercise.png
  • clepant
    Options
    Such a motivating challenge... Thanks for having me!

Welcome to the group! The more the merrier! Looks like you are a gardener perhaps. I am too.
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 932 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ... another good week for me (21 running miles in total for me this week, which is probably one of my highest totals for a week so far this year) ! Almost there ...

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,806 Member
    Options
    April 23
    1 mile
    April 24
    28.88 miles
    691.98 miles MTD
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,289 Member
    Options
    Walked w/DH early this morning then hit the gym w/DDD for 45 mins then got on the recumbent for 45 mins and an episode of Castle. Reading now!!

04/24 - 6.55 miles
    04/24 - 12.50 bike miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a fab Monday!

Chris
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    After church it started raining, slushy hail/snow & loud thunder. Also had the high winds so I stayed in all day. Did 26 on the ex bike and put the treadmill on highest incline & speed walked 2 miles at 4.5 to 5 mph. 28 total & I'm sure my hamstrings will feel it tomorrow!

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Giro challenge starts May 6th-29th. Gotta get ready for the sufferfest to come.

04/21 - 01.0 miles river walk

Total: 178.0 miles

04/22 - 18.0 miles hamster wheel
    04/23 - 02.0 miles walking
    04/24 - 02.0 miles hiking

Total: 200.0 miles

exercise.png

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    3.72 miles walked yesterday

114.13 miles walked to date