24 + Female [CW: 283] [SW: 302] [GW: Fit & Healthy] LOOKING FOR: someone who wants to shed 1/2 body!

Options
Hi friends!!

I'm looking for someone like me who may be on the more obese side and is looking for someone to SHED HALF THEIR BODY with me!!

:)

Replies

• amdevns23
    amdevns23 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello. How tall are you? I'm 23 years old, 5"7' and started at 284 (currently 278)... Depending on height, we might be pretty close twins!
  • stephaniejenson
    stephaniejenson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie, 25, female, 5ft8, 300+ pounds (too scared to actually try a scale yet) I'm not sure of a target weight but I just want to get healthier! We might be a close match
  • Harri_212
    Harri_212 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm also looking to increase grow my motivational circle on here - similar age to you all, I'm 24 and 5'5".

Since graduating uni - where I led an active life doing yoga and running and chasing kids around when I wasn't studying - I've taken sedentary jobs and piled on the pounds that it took me so long to lose - I was always rather chunky as a child right up to going to uni.

I'll be honest, I don't really like weighing myself either at the moment, but the scales a couple of weeks ago said I'm about 250lbs. My aim is to get to 140lbs.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Harri
  • plainjane1990
    plainjane1990 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I'm 5'3" female 25 years old. Current weight is 261 with goal weight of 130. I've got a long way to go but looking for a support group for encouragement :)
  • Lee_louh
    Lee_louh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm 30 yo (or 29 and 13 months), female and 5'8".
    sw: 323.4lbs, cw: 310.4lbs, gw: 161lbs. I haven't weighed 161 since I was 11-12yo. I'm focusing on one day, and one pound at a time.

I'd welcome some friends on here.