sunday ...funday..hard day..whts your plans?

Options
stesig13
stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
any plans for tomorrow?

Replies

• stesig13
    Options
    i will sleep till 10am
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Rest and worship. I work out and hit it hard Monday through Saturday. Sunday is recovery for mind, body, and spirit. :smile:
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Resting, I am getting over a lingering cough I have had for almost 3 weeks. Driving me crazy. But I went out tonight volunteer thing so resting tomorrow. Will probably binge on Hulu.
  • lls5111
    lls5111 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have some flowers to plant, and some cleaning. I want to start transitioning out my winter clothes and take stock of my spring clothes.

I also am a decorative artist and have a piece that I need to work on.

Busy, busy
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    My weekend is boring and dull, here its sunday evening in india, planning to go for a movie. Hope you guys are having funday ;)
  • Brolivia3D
    Brolivia3D Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sunday is grocery shopping and meal prep for the week! It can be exciting if I actually know what I want to eat for the week.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Today I am making a meatloaf for my next few days breakfast/lunches..
    I am also going to chill out and watch some soaps that I haven't seen in over a month due to my little pup taking up all my time! It will be well worth it. Going to take it easy as I always feel a little delicate at my TOM
  • jaxbella14
    jaxbella14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Church and grocery shopping and family time. Trying to rest and enjoy the day. Have fun whatever you choose to do!
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hi trying to get up to go exercise but myfitnesspal can be addicted , already have dinners made for at two or three days yay and after just relax and watch t.v. or play, PlayStation with my youngin watch that will be frist
    You all have a great day
  • stesig13
    Options
    Awesome plans!
    I will go to Costco and prep some meals too
    And yeahhh... I will laugh at anything!!!!
    Good mood today, even though I gained back 4lbs
    But I will huff and I will puff and I will blow those pounds down
  • SimplySmylin
    SimplySmylin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Today we are traveling to spend the day with my in laws. It's a beautiful day for a road trip!
  • stesig13
    Options
    Today we are traveling to spend the day with my in laws. It's a beautiful day for a road trip!

Enjoy! Family is everything !❤️
  • BelleCakes2018
    Options
    stesig13 wrote: »
    Awesome plans!
    I will go to Costco and prep some meals too
    And yeahhh... I will laugh at anything!!!!
    Good mood today, even though I gained back 4lbs
    But I will huff and I will puff and I will blow those pounds down

Ahhh what you doing weighing yourself before Friday?! ;)
  • stesig13
    Options
    ahahahaha, Bella, i am busted....ahahaha...dying. but its only for my personal info, i am not login it in
  • sam06ana
    sam06ana Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Figured out my "hang over" from this morning was the beginnings of a sinus migraine. So, I slept the majority of the day. Also, today is my baby brother's birthday (he would have been 25) so I'm avoiding all social media as to not have it thrown in my face he's gone.
  • BelleCakes2018
    Options
    sam06ana wrote: »
    Figured out my "hang over" from this morning was the beginnings of a sinus migraine. So, I slept the majority of the day. Also, today is my baby brother's birthday (he would have been 25) so I'm avoiding all social media as to not have it thrown in my face he's gone.

No I totally get you... but you did p**s yourself off by finding you'd gained 4lb! I could quite easily be the same right now due to TOM, but I refuse to get on.. at all! lol Let's see if I make it to the end of the week!!