Syncing not working!

Options
Yesterday I did more than 8000 steps, but fitbit only put on MFP 8000 steps. Today, I've done more than 10,000 but it is saying 0 steps. It's also not coming up with calories. Aargh! I've revoked access on both MFP and fitbit, and then connected again, Didn't solve it. So what can I do.

Replies

• gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Is your food transferring from MFP to Fitbit? That'll indicate whether the connection is really there or not. However, you may have to resort to contacting MFP support. Unfortunately, the first thing they're likely to suggest, even if you tell them you've already done it, is a disconnect/reconnect. But, maybe, after that, they'll have other ideas.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying. How do I tell if my food is transferring? Just haven't used my fitbit in a few years so getting my head around it again, I use a flex.
  • NancyN795
    Options
    Go to your Fitbit Dashboard and then to the Food page and see if you have meal summaries there.
  • honorablebede
    honorablebede Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you can tell MFP mobile app to sync, see if that works.
  • lorijeand
    lorijeand Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm experiencing the same issue today. Everything else is syncing except steps. Very frustrating.
  • kel913
    kel913 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think I'm having a similar problem at the mo! For some reason over the last few days MFP has stopped showing the amounts of steps I have done, it used to show them underneath the 'exercise' section and under 'Fitbit calories adjustment' but now it is only saying Fitbit calorie adjustment along with the amount of calories and it's not showing the amount of steps. Also when I click on it to see the adjustments it's got '0' for both MFP calories burned and Fitbit calories burned yet it's still managing to make an adjustment (the adjustment is correct as its showing as that in Fitbit app but I don't know why the calories burned are both at zero)!? Have attached pics, hope that makes sense!?

9z5wcf0mttji.png
    mm08v38e2oc8.png
  • NancyN795
    Options
    @kel913 : That looks pretty broken, but I don't know how to fix it. If you can, look at it using the web site, rather than the mobile app and see if it is the same there. Then, try the disconnect/reconnect procedure. If all else fails, contact MFP support.
  • april_slusher03
    april_slusher03 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @kel913 my MFP looks the same as yours. I contacted MFP with my own screenshots and I'm awaiting a reply. It actually shows all the information online but my iOS app is what's messed up. It worked correctly up until I did the latest update. I will keep you all updated on what I find out.
  • kel913
    Options
    Thanks :) checked online and it's all correct on there so it's just the app! I think it's been happening to mine since last update too (although I have it set to update automatically but looking back at the date it was last updated it definitely coincides!) if you could keep us updated @april_slusher03 that would be fab thanks :)
  • mom2natalie
    mom2natalie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't working either
  • ktothema
    ktothema Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mine either. It either says 0 steps on the mobile front page or something similar to the last successful sync but the calorie adjustment is always random and 0 steps.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    +1. Mines not showing Fitbit calories burned. It just stays at 0.
  • minniestar55
    minniestar55 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    +2. Yesterday sync over would work, show up in my MFP, but then disappear.
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    syncing steps to MFP is definitely not working.
  • jasheahan
    jasheahan Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My Food is syncing with Fitbit, but Steps aren't syncing with MFP.

ETA: Data is only going one way. All MFP data is syncing with Fitbit, but no Fitbit data is syncing with MFP.
  • april_slusher03
    Options
    I've been in contact with MFP since 4/20/16 and they still haven't given me any sort of answer. I have been on the MFP Facebook page and read many of these very same problems from other MFP users.
    It's very frustrating. I just wish they would actually get back to one of us or put something on their community page to at least say that they are aware of the issue. :/
  • kel913
    Options
    Let's hope they get it sorted soon!
  • april_slusher03
    Options
    I received this from them after submitting a bug report.

cye7xkmsj783.png
  • Puckstar26
    Puckstar26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I hope there is a fix soon - I'm having the same issues as of this morning.