Team: Withering A Weigh

Replies

• bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    Hi everyone. Currently im doing Leslie sansone walk at home 3 miles almost daily plus a bit diet control. I was wondering that most of you people do some rigorous exercises like t25 or alike. I planned to continue the same routine till my weight drop and left the hard challenges once my weight stuck. Suggest me what would you do? Am i doing right?
  • squeekersmom
    squeekersmom Posts: 107 Member
    Serindipity, I would like to join the next challenge but I will be away for 2 weeks , one in May and one in June...and no available scale. :/
    Hopefully there is a July challenge...
  • LilDsMom2
    LilDsMom2 Posts: 211 Member
    bbcbw wrote: »
    @LilDsMom2 Thank you :smile: i usually burn 300-340 calories with my walk at home dvd. I don't count calories from step counting. So in order to burn 2000+ calories i have to workout 7 days a week which it self is a challenge for me.

I didn't count my steps either until I got my Fitbit. Right now, walking and/or jogging is primarily what I do for exercise. When I get bored, I have T25, P90X, and my old Dance Central game to switch it up. I usually switch it up every 6 to 8 weeks, it depends on what I am in the mood for and my weight loss progress.

Day 2 of 2000 calorie challenge - I burned 2871 calories walking.

• LilDsMom2
    edited April 2016
    bbcbw wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Currently im doing Leslie sansone walk at home 3 miles almost daily plus a bit diet control. I was wondering that most of you people do some rigorous exercises like t25 or alike. I planned to continue the same routine till my weight drop and left the hard challenges once my weight stuck. Suggest me what would you do? Am i doing right?

If you are maintaining a calorie deficit, you are going to lose weight. You can work out with the rigorous routine or do something low impact and rely heavily on your diet to maintain your deficit, it is whatever works best for you. MFP is set to 1200 calories a day so I normally try to average a minimum of 18,000 - 20,000 steps a day so I can eat more of what I want. It has been a busy week so I am adjusting my diet because I am not able to walk/jog as much. I also keep my log as accurate as I can. Doesn't matter how far I strayed from my diet plan, everything that I eat goes in the diary.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Sorry haven't been on much. Wisdom tooth pulled Monday, new job offer today.
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

For those of you continuing with the Biggest Loser Challenge for May you can now join the Challenge Group by clicking here: community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-biggest-loser-challenge-may-2016

Teams are being built and it looks like we have some new faces for May!! If you have registered then you will see your name placed on a team. Be sure to join the actual MFP group so that you are kept up to date.

I have also created a thread for each team so please feel free to pop in to your new team's thread to introduce yourself. You'll find people that may be on your existing team along with members from other teams or completely new faces to the challenge.

Have fun and as I look forward to another successful month!!

Serendipity <3
  • LilDsMom2
    Day 3 of the 2000 calorie challenge - I burned 3,034 calories walking.
  • Serendipity0913
    Well done Team Withering A Weigh! You're the first team to complete weigh-ins for Week 3. How does it feel to be 15.3 lbs lighter?
  • LilDsMom2
    Day 4 of the 2000 calorie challenge - I burned 3,593 calories walking
  • Serendipity0913
    Congratulations Team Withering A Weigh on your 3rd place win this week! You lost a total of 15.3 lbs this week and 41.8 lbs since April 1st. Well done, I'm so proud of all of you!
  • Serendipity0913
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:
  • LilDsMom2
    Hi Everyone,

I was called into work earlier today and had to return home due to not feeling well. I just got home and I'm going to go have a sleep in hopes it does me well.

In the event I don't get the weekly stats posted later this evening I will do it tomorrow morning. In the meantime, if you go into the spreadsheet you will at least see the winning teams.

Sorry :neutral:

Feel better.
  • LilDsMom2
    Congratulations Team Withering A Weigh on your 3rd place win this week! You lost a total of 15.3 lbs this week and 41.8 lbs since April 1st. Well done, I'm so proud of all of you!

Serendipity0913, it look like Gutbusters came in 3rd place. Am I missing something?
  • Serendipity0913
    LilDsMom2 wrote: »

Serendipity0913, it look like Gutbusters came in 3rd place. Am I missing something?

Gutbusters came in 4th at 0.62%. Withering A Weigh came in 3rd at 0.64%. It was close but Withering A Weigh got the 3rd place win.
  • Lshona
    I didn't lose this week, but congrats team!!!! YAY!
  • Lshona
    What's the challenge this week?
  • bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    Hi team. I need suggestions to loose 1 to 1.5 kgs in 5 days. Why? Because i will be going on vacation and my husband challenged me ti hit 80 kgs before that. And i really dint want ti loose that bet.
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Wow I have been off all week with traveling and mandatory overtime hours at one of my jobs. I gained this week! I will be stepping up again this week, getting back on track, and ending this challenge strong!
  • Danimri84
    Danimri84 Posts: 262 Member
    Danimri84 wrote: »
    My goal is to lose 8 pounds by the end of the month. I'm using MFP to track my calories. Other than that, not following a "diet".

Just did my final weigh-in, and I BEAT my goal! 10.5 lbs lost durning this challenge! Here's to 10 more in May!

• Serendipity0913
    My goal is to lose 8 pounds by the end of the month. I'm using MFP to track my calories. Other than that, not following a "diet".

Just did my final weigh-in, and I BEAT my goal! 10.5 lbs lost durning this challenge! Here's to 10 more in May!

That's fantastic. I'm sooooo proud of you!! <3