Week 2 of challenge.

Options
AverageJoeFit
AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
Well daily check ins have seemed to go by the way side. Let's try weekly things.

Week 2 for me is the usual Insanity Max workouts, p90x shoulders and arms and p90x chest and back.

Wednesdays insanity max plyo is going to be ruff after shoulders and arms, but I'm really dreading chest and back after insanity plyo.

Anyone else totally plan thier weeks out ahead of time? I have a 4 year old and one due next week so I plan everything out to the smallest detail.

Replies

• singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Actually by my count this is week 3!

My workouts are on a predetermined regimen. Sometimes mountain biking might move things around depending on weather and schedule.

Today was old school Insanity Max Cardio and Cardio Abs. Tomorrow leg day. Thursday and Saturday mountain biking. Friday arm day.

I've had a bit of weight creep the past couple of days. Probably do a BF reading tonight.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    LOL!
    yesterday was "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 1 & Core 2" & Back & Traps=Done!

today was "22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 1" & Bis & Tris=Done!
  • AverageJoeFit
    Options
    Of course by the time I read Beth's post I couldn't change the title. Grr. Anyway if anyone wants to friend me you can totally.
  • singletrackmtbr
    Options
    I need to change my username. Everyone thinks I'm a girl. (It's be-the-river).
  • AverageJoeFit
    Options
    :( sorry
  • singletrackmtbr
    Options
    No worries you aren't the only one.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 3 & Core 2"=Done!
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This week I took a couple rest days and then danced and did Turbo Jam. I plan to go for a couple walks, do Turbo Jam sculpting on Saturday, and go to my ballet class on Sunday.
  • singletrackmtbr
    Options
    A couple of days of mountain biking will eliminate that weight creep! No matter how I try, I can't eat them all back on riding days.
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Gang....

Getting caught back up after a few busy days...

Continuing with X2! In the home stretch, gang!

I also signed up for 2 Dietbets. Time to get this cut into high gear.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start & Resistance 3"=Done!
    i'll be swapping out tomorrow's Cardio 3 and Core 2 for a Spartan Race! UH-OH!!! :o
  • AverageJoeFit
    Options
    Go you. I'll be doing my first Spartan Race in Aug. Let us know how it goes.
  • singletrackmtbr
    Options
    I'm at my goal weight, down 2 percent BF. Tomorrow after my third mountain bike ride in 4 days I'll be letting it all hang out with a big fat cheat meal. Can't wait!
  • AverageJoeFit
    Options
    Today was my last day of this workout experiment. It was a combo insanity 3 days a week p90x two days a week rotation.

I feel the it worked fairly well. The weight creeps starting to vex me, but it could be muscle. After a rest week I'll be starting a p90x3 insanity max 30 combo that I have come up with. Let's see how that goes.
  • jlc102980
    jlc102980 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I haven't been active in this group thus far -- I've been away for a few weeks and am just returning to the challenge group, regular workouts and tracking.

Although I am not yet at my goal weight, my goal for this challenge was to maintain because I knew I would be on vacation. I did not track or work out regularly on my trips - my goal was to temper the drinking and partying with good food choices and get in some occasional exercise.

Now with vacation behind me, I am pleased to say that I am only up 0.2 pounds (no big deal). Even though I did not make it to the gym at all this week and was away Tuesday through Friday, I still fit in 4 workouts. I am looking forward to hitting my goal for the rest of the challenge period of 5 workouts a week and hopefully dropping a few pounds.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    b8afyse4s2wh.jpeg
  • AverageJoeFit
    Options
    Nice job. How was it?
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    thanks. it earned it's name! 14.25 miles! 34 obstacles!!

so...rest day today. probably won't even break 5,000 on fitbit today...and most of yesterdays steps didn't "count".
  • AverageJoeFit
    Options
    How long did it take you? Did you have to do any burpees?
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Gang,

Happy Sunday. I did not win any prizes or races...but my Last few days somehow ended up great!ogwt8aczy8j5.png
    agyu4yrp1m9v.png
    sc0flguh7dov.png