What next?!

Options
drcrusher
drcrusher Posts: 21 Member
I can't believe I'm almost done with the shred!! It's been great, I find it so easy to motivate myself, and I actually love Jillian! Wondering what you guys are planning to move on to after you're done? I don't want to lose my momentum now that I've seen how strong I can get!

Replies

• rumswood
    rumswood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided yet if I am moving on to another one of her dvds or if I'll do another round. This is my second full round of the shred and I also just bought JM Body Revolution and JM Body Shred. I also have RI 30, NMTZ & 6W6P. I was thinking about moving on to Body Revolution.
  • drcrusher
    drcrusher Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I looked at the workouts of hers available on iTunes and got ripped in 30... Think I'll start it today!
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 27 and thinking about what I'll do next. How are you finding RI30 compared to Shred? I don't want something that's a lot harder!
  • saraspring7
    saraspring7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    RI30 is definitely more challenging than 30DS, but I don't think I could do it without doing 30DS first. Each week gets harder. I'm on week 3 now and it's very challenging, but not impossible!
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    RI30 is definitely more challenging than 30DS, but I don't think I could do it without doing 30DS first. Each week gets harder. I'm on week 3 now and it's very challenging, but not impossible!

Thanks! I think I might do another round of 30ds first then as I still find it really challenging and I can use heavier weights. Don't feel ready for something harder yet!!