Tell me more!!

Options
fwitsend1277
fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
I want to know all about you. Tell me anything....jobs, interests, family....interesting facts

Replies

• fwitsend1277
    Options
    I'm happily married with 2 sons, aged 4 (almost) and 18 months. I am head of maths faculty at a local secondary school, I love music.
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have three adopted kiddos age 7, 8, and 10. Been married to their dad for three years, but I've been their "mom" for five years. I am a bartender at a winery in Nebraska. I love art and music. I'm a dork and a nerd :) I love video games and movies and cats. My kids are my life and I'm trying to get healthy to be a better role model for them.
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    happy marriage, four daughters, 4 grandchildren. Love helping everybody, bad cook, love to eat though...trying to stay positive in any satuation,,,
  • SimplySmylin
    SimplySmylin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Happily married, 1 daughter who will be 13 in 2 weeks. About 6 months ago, I gave up 17 years of being in healthcare/management to become the transportation secretary for our local school district. It is a large school district, but so much less stress. Lower pay than what I was making, but better benefits and 5 minutes from home. I'm happier, so it was worth it.
  • sam06ana
    sam06ana Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Happy 2nd marriage, 8 kids (3 his, 2 mine, 1 ours, and 2 adopted. 20 almost to 3 years.) 2 time cancer survivor, and that's about it. Really the kids are what defines me. I was born to be a mom. That's what I do, it's what I am!
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am 32. I have 2 kids. My son is 13 and my daughter 5. I love to read and crochet. I am a crew trainer at McDonalds but have something better in the works. I love nature and really like hiking when I have someone to go with me. That is almost never though. I am fascinated by tarot cards and collect them and read, very amateurishly, for myself, family and friends. I love gardening. I can't do that where I am living now though. Sometimes I will help my grandmother out with planting and weeding at her house. I love Metal and Folk music. Korn and Alela diane are my favorites of each. I am a Huge Harry Potter and Nightmare before Chrismas nerd. Actually almost anything Tim Burton creates is pure gold in my opinion. I also love classic movies. My favorites are Gone With The Wind, Cleopatra, Mutiny on the bounty, The 10 Commandments, and Ben Hurr. I am obsessive about anything to do with Ancient Egypt. I like to research anything. If I am interested in something I try to learn all I can about it. As you can see most of my likes are anything but active. I do like Ito go on my walks with my daughter. They are anywhere from 1-2 miles and it has become amazing mother daughter time. I am sure there is more but that is all for now lol.
  • RunningNeeNee69
    RunningNeeNee69 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I will b 47 in June...married 29yrs in Sept..2 boys ages 25 & 26...1 grandson almost 5yrs old and 1granddaughter 14 months..2 dachshunds, 1 Chihuahua...me and the hubby run 5k's almost every weekend..Ive worked in an Optometrist office for 11 years..love to travel, run, scrapbook, and online shopping.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Raised in Napa before tourists quiet wine town, moved to another wine area Santa Rosa for 20 years then after a few years in bay area built house in WA in the mountains and lived there 10 years.

Hubby missed kids 2 states away so we moved back but this time bought a house a mile from ocean in northern CA. We have only been here since Sept.

We each have 2 daughters and my daughters each have 2 kids. Oldest in Santa Rosa, younger daughter married to officer in air force they move every 3 years, now in Texas.

I love to hike and went to top of Half Dome when I was 40.

• fwitsend1277
    Options
    sam06ana wrote: »
    Happy 2nd marriage, 8 kids (3 his, 2 mine, 1 ours, and 2 adopted. 20 almost to 3 years.) 2 time cancer survivor, and that's about it. Really the kids are what defines me. I was born to be a mom. That's what I do, it's what I am!

Wow that's a lot to put it 3 sentences! What a full heart and home you must have.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, just bought my first home.. Have my partner of 6 years, my cat who's 8 and my new puppy who's 4 months old.. my mum lives on the same road as me. That's my family :)
    I've suffered from major depression and anxiety most of my life, and agoraphobia (sadly) so I can't work right now. I've been lucky enough to be able to buy the house next door with my partner to rent out, but we stole the garden ;)

I spend my days looking after my little family and my dream is just to live happily ever after because I am a Disney Fairytale fanatic.. and my house is filled with Disney and sparkles, and lots of smiling ornaments everywhere you look! (Even my kitchen utensils have smiling faces!!)
  • Kareesdiet
    Kareesdiet Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am 52 & divorced, I live in Southern California and would give anything to move somewhere like Washington or Oregon once I retire. I am a mom of 4 & gramma of 2. All my kids are grown and happily living their own lives. They all live close (except for the baby who just had my grandson) so I see them quite regularly. I work at a high school as the athletic secretary and I love my job. I love to hike, take walks & do yoga. Just learning to meditate. I have two cats and wish I had a dog, but I don't have a yard so I can't. I love to crochet and would give anything to learn to knit. I like most music, from country to jazz and would rather listen to that than watch tv. I am a great listener & love to hear others stories. and play devils advocate quite often. I am in the process of trying to re-write my story find myself and not repeat the mistakes I've made along the way. And that's about that.