what anime's are you currently watching?

Options
pretty self explanatory right?

me personally currently on my in progress list is...
akame ga kill
jojo's bizarre adventures
michiko and hatchin
uta no prince sama revolution
eyeshield 21
Nana

in truth my on hold list is so much bigger :'( i'm a scatter brain like that though i start watching a show then i add another and another and another till i have WAY too many to watch them all at the same time lol either way this is my full complete list of watching and watched http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ariesfireangel

Replies

• buttercage
    buttercage Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello :smiley:
    currently I watch tokyo ghoul season one and gangsta.

I'm happy to have found an otaku here ^^
  • VanMi
    VanMi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hetalia World Twinkle, Itoshi no Muco, and something silly and super kiddy called Brave Beat, but I like it! I just finished Gundam Build Fighters and TRY, and Kill la Kill. Happy to have found other otaku too!

Do you think there are any anime we can watch that would inspire us to lose weight?
  • SexyTora
    SexyTora Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need to watch one punch man....

Anime to inspire weight loss?

I watch fairy tail and see all the badasses on there and it gets me hype to improve.

Ever pound lost....every mile ran.....one step closer to Gajeel!
  • llarian
    llarian Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    buttercage wrote: »
    hello :smiley:
    currently I watch tokyo ghoul season one and gangsta.

I'm happy to have found an otaku here ^^

Gangsta. is so amazing - I need to watch more! I mysteriously stopped after the second episode.

Anime that inspires weight loss for me is probably JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, or Gurren Lagann. There's just so much addictive action and adventure - plus the characters are really goal-oriented. I don't really watch sports anime, but I've heard that they inspire some people.
  • SexyTora
    SexyTora Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I could imagine that you would watch a football anime to get you pumped to play foot ball...
    I just try to focus on being stronger, which is why fairy tail works for me.
    If im still kinda fluffy but can run a 30 minute 10k then thats fine by me!
  • untermrad
    untermrad Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My current rotation for the gym is Ajin, One-Punch Man, Erased, and Dimension W. Also, when I'm running at the park or a race, I have an anisong & soundtracks playlist on my phone for motivation.
  • Dekayla13
    Dekayla13 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm currently watching Clannad. I binge watch one show before I move on to something else :) I think the determination and dedication that some characters in anime have is inspiring to weight loss or really any tough life situation.
  • RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable
  • ariesfireangel
    ariesfireangel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on diamond is unbreakable about half way through it or so right now.
    Also started watching my love story!!! Cause it's freaking adorable and ridiculously over the top