New to raw

Options
Hey! my name is Megan and I am looking for some motivational/positive raw food eaters! I have PCOS and epilepsy, but from all the reading that a high raw food diet cures these things. Please add me as a friend on your myfitnesspal so we can motivate each other to stay raw! Or message me! Thanks everyone!

Megliner

Replies

• elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm high raw low fat vegan.
    Feel free to add me and you can check out my blog at http://tobecrude.wordpress.com/
  • krista2131
    krista2131 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just started being a vegan 2 weeks ago and find it hard to find support with friends because none a vegans. I have been eating 90% raw and 10% vegan, I try to stick with raw as much as possible because I have more energy that way. Feel free to add me so we all can motivate each other.
  • KombuchaKat
    KombuchaKat Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    The only thing I would caution you on would be going lower fat for epilepsy. My understanding is that very high fat is best for this condition, although I am no expert. I've spent plenty of time in the paleo/traditional food world and they always talk about this as to why ketogenic diets can be good (this is how that was first researched). Maybe just make sure you eat plenty of raw coconut things. The vitamins in plant foods are best assimilated with fat anyway.
  • poochibear
    poochibear Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, Vegan, raw food here. 51 y/o female.