Restarting the Keto WOE!

Options
jlynnschroyer
jlynnschroyer Posts: 41 Member
Anyone looking to start back up after falling off the band wagon? I am starting again with a few friends and if anyone would like to join me feel free to add me as a friend! Or stalk my diary, but only if I can stalk yours :wink: :smiley:

Replies

• jlynnschroyer
    Options
    Oh I guess I should mention today is day 1, weigh in approximately 300 lbs, goal weight 140. 25 y.o female 1300 calories 25 carbs and under goal and approximately even grams for protien and fat :blush:
  • becwana
    becwana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hello and well done for restarting! :)
  • becwana
    becwana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I haven't worked out how to add friends yet but feel free to add me but don't look at today's diary - it's appalling
  • SarahKratos
    SarahKratos Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am starting keto tomorrow! I would love the support and motivation of others on this life long journey. I'm finally realizing that I need to give up sugar and change my mind set. I'm 58 yo I've been reading info for the past couple of months and I am committed to change. I'm battling Lymes and think that this diet should have a positive affect on ridding my body of Lymes.
  • FatGirlGoesKeto
    FatGirlGoesKeto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Will send you a FR. Toay is my 90th day on keto and feeling so good, almost down 40lbs!
  • SarahKratos
    SarahKratos Posts: 58 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

I will be great full for any knowledge and advice you can give. I have read a couple of books and blogs so I think I know the right foods to eat. I just have to learn how to track my macros.

Mary
  • jlynnschroyer
    Options
    Thanks all! I've added you becwana and thanks for the invites to the rest of you!
  • SWink06
    SWink06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started the day before you. I'm currently at 271, and my goal is 164 (and hopefully more!). My highest weight was 333, and I want to do something before I get back to that. Feel free to add me!
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I started last wednesday (4/27) and have lost about 5 lbs so far. SW: 182; GW: 135; 28F. I have been keeping my carbs below 20g per day but my goal is <25g. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I started keto a little over 3 weeks ago. I knew I needed to quit sugar cold turkey. I've never been able to keep off any weight I lost doing CICO. But so far this is working really, really well for me. I'm down 13 pounds so far! My diary has been private for a while (CICO was not a healthy way of eating for me...I would skip a meal so I could fit chocolate cake into my calorie count for the day...so why would I want the world to see that?) but maybe I need to think about opening it up to my friends list. You've given me something to consider now that things are different! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • RLC928
    RLC928 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm also back after falling off the wagon, as I detailed in the introduction topic here. Feel free to check out my diary. It's a bit of a mess, and I'm doing IF as well, so it may look a little funky to some.
  • ash407
    ash407 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Starting keto diet again. Please feel free to add me.
  • deljabri
    deljabri Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im starting again as well. ..never completely off but lots of wine and carb cheating
  • Gerard25percent
    Gerard25percent Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add someone or have someone add me, but I would welcome the support. I am starting a ketonic diet again. My daily percentage goals are 70%, 30%, 0%, there are enough hidden carbs to keep me close to 30 g's. Last go round 15 years ago I dropped 100lbs. If I have the discipline for three weeks, I will turn into a keto freak. I cycle 12 days on and 2 days off. Takes me or used to take me about 2 days to get into Ketosis. Wish me luck
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Please friend me! Every time I go to friend people I get kicked out. I habe been on keto for about 2 mo"s..but been messing up lately