Welcome!

Options
Blondebride77
Blondebride77 Posts: 2 Member
Welcome, fellow Ketoers!
This is a safe place to friend other keto peeps and discuss just about anything Keto-related. It would help if you set your diary to public (it's private by default) so we can all get ideas of what to eat. Feel free to start discussions and ask questions! (Don't forget to friend everyone too!) Let's all be positive and supportive! We are each other's cheerleaders!!!! It's so much easier than doing it alone! :D

Replies

• fitjane31
    fitjane31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! Love this community!
  • msjw112
    msjw112 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! <3
  • mdshari2
    mdshari2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome, fellow Ketoers!
    This is a safe place to friend other keto peeps and discuss just about anything Keto-related. It would help if you set your diary to public (it's private by default) so we can all get ideas of what to eat. Feel free to start discussions and ask questions! (Don't forget to friend everyone too!) Let's all be positive and supportive! We are each other's cheerleaders!!!! It's so much easier than doing it alone! :D
    Welcome, fellow Ketoers!

• wruper
    wruper Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've just finished my first week on Keto. I'm tracking here and on Atkins site. I'm pleased with the plan. I go to TOPS and lost 6# this week. For a long time I was gaining weight so I'm committed to this plan for May.
  • mdshari2
    Options
    Love all the support and tips!!! 4 weeks in and feel fab! Only about 10 pounds down but I'm happy!!!!
  • mdshari2
    Options
    How do you add people??
  • Nashg86
    Nashg86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 11 days in and really loving this way of eating, my cooking has improved so much since, and have lost 12lbs so far! I have a long way to go, and am so excited for more results as I continue learning more and more everyday!
  • Blondebride77
    Blondebride77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    @mdshari2 There's a "Invite Friends" link in different places depending on if you're on your phone or not. If you go to "view members" I think there's a button there that says "invite friends"
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Hello! Been following keto for 6 months now...feeling great! Lost 25 lbs and went from a size 12 to a size 6 in jeans. Add me if you'd like!
  • Susanxxxx
    Susanxxxx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello all. New to the group :smiley:
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow keto folk. Lots of lifting. Lots of LC. Moving towards that below 10% bf number slowly but surely.
  • StillHunger
    StillHunger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey All! I'm on week two of transitioning to ketosis. What a ride!! I'm here to learn from all of you. Haha! Thanks for having this group!
  • angelew
    angelew Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! Day one for me and happy to be here. Haven't logged in to My Fitness Pal in two years and I'm up 20 pounds. Feeling hopeful this will be the answer I've been searching for...
  • sheilaworrick
    sheilaworrick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started June27 and in 6 days I've lost 8.8lbs! New to the group. :)
  • ctellio11
    ctellio11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    On keto for 5 months now. I am down 40 lbs and feeling great. Hope to pick up some friends and support.