SIZZLING SUMMER MELTDOWN ROUNDUP

Options
Melodieccurn
Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
Welcome to the group! This is open to everyone! Welcome back for those that have been in my groups before. This is my fourth challenge and I appreciated all those returning. This will be a 8 week challenge. This will run from Weds May 11-July 6th. We will have a mini amazing race this time. It will be only 6 weeks in length starting on day 1. No teams this round , you will be competing against everyone else in the group. We still will have one roadblock to complete, miles(minutes to complete) and you will get credit for everything you put forward. There will be either an accountability, nutritional or trivia or game challenge. So lots of fun. If you sign up and will be on vacation, sick, out of town for more than 2 weeks you need to notify me. You can still be in the race I just need to know you have not dropped out. If you don't notify me you could be dropped from the spreadsheets. Even if you are not interested in the race, check out our fitness challenges. They are fun and each one to give you information to achieve your goals. Remember we are all at different fitness levels so don't judge yourself or not do an activity because you are not perfect or need a modification.
Here are the rules my friends.
1. There will be spreadsheets. I will provide the link when i have it available. I advise you to download the google app and sheet spreadsheet. IT is easier with a gmail account but not needed. Even if you have problems and cannot get on the spread sheet I may have some tricks up my sleeve. Sometimes there are people that their device will not let them, no problem. Let me or someone know on the spreadsheet post and we can do it for you. So no worries my friends.
2. I highly advise you to do the Pre-assessment I have listed in the post. IT is optional but highly reccommended. We will repeat it at week 4 and at the end of the challenge. You just might amaze your self at how much progress you have made.
3. I want you to prior the challenge as well take pics or measurements . This will give you motivation because sometimes when the scale is not ruling in our favor you might have lost inches or in your pics. Take these as well at week 4 and at the end of the challenge.
4. These challenges are as much as you put into it is what you get out of it.
5. I will have a newsletter every week on weds and updating on who is leading in the race and the weigh in
6. If you need motivation . Just post in the chat Thread. We will help you.
all new joiners please friend members of the group , more support you have the better.
7. Just go have fun!

Replies

• okungbowa
    okungbowa Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello i am new and would like to join
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    okungbowa wrote: »
    Hello i am new and would like to join

Welcome. We have spreadsheets to add your info and an amazing race that starts tommorow. We have a lot of fun!
  • lambami
    lambami Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • LoriFit23
    LoriFit23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • sheafferlynn
    sheafferlynn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group if it's not too late