Pouch reset

Options
cmchandler74
cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
I'm having a LOT of trouble with the last 5 lbs. that I want to lose to hit my goal. I'm almost 15 months out now and I'm considering doing a pouch reset. I googled and got about a trillion of them, but I'm eyeing this one:

http://bariatricfreedom.com/reset-button-the-6-day-pouch-reset/

Anyone have a favorite? One that they like? Don't like? Also, what kind of results can I realistically expect? I'm currently bouncing between 134-136 lbs. and am 5'1" working out about 3-5 times per week (cardio, weights and fitcamp stuff).

Replies

• bcedl1982
    bcedl1982 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good luck with it - let us know how you are doing!
  • Tawnykakers1
    Tawnykakers1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've read about them and will prob. need to do it in the future. I will be checking to see what you decided on. Keep us updated.
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I ended up just doing the one above. So after day one, I'm down a pound and a half. However, I'm also currently experiencing that lovely visitor we ladies receive once a month, so it's hard to gauge anything right now because my weight tends to fluctuate so much during that time. Stay tuned...
  • NicoleL874
    NicoleL874 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    What? Shark Week isn't kind to you? Isn't it lovely how the fluctuations happen. I NEVER go down during that week. My weight, since surgery, has fluctuated from 5 - 9 lbs. I still get on the scale, almost out of curiosity to see how high it goes and gauge how long it lasts. Right now, it's been 10 days that I hold the excess weight...YAY OVARIES!

Good luck with the pouch reset! Can't wait to hear your results!
  • anbrdr
    anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I feel like you can't really trust those pounds lost on the first few days. Most of that has to be water retention. Sometimes it stays off, but more often than not (in my case) it builds back up on my normal eating time. Bodies are weird.