hello fellow sleevers

Options
sweettee382
sweettee382 Posts: 7 Member
Hello everyone! I was sleeved Aug 2015 but started my weightloss journey last February. My highest weight was 298 pounds. On the day of my surgery I weighed 242. Currently I'm between 165-169. I've been stalled for 2 months. I'd like to lose 10-15 mote pounds. I'd love mfp buddies that I can get tips and advice from and vise versa. Thanks!

Replies

• cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I was sleeved 2/17/15.
  • Smileyawaw
    Smileyawaw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was banded in July 2009 and weighed 297lbs on surgery day. I have lost, gained, lost and gained again. I have been off the wagon for the last 6 months and decided yesterday was the day to get back on it! I was able to get down to 218lbs in September 2015 but I've ballooned back up to 250 and I'm so ashamed. I logged into MFP everyday to keep my streak (294 days!) but haven't logged any food or exercised at all since September and I'm not proud. I'm determined to get back on the wagon and stay on!!
  • Tawnykakers1
    Tawnykakers1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sweettee382! I sent you a request. I was sleeved 11/23/15 and my weight was very similar to your start and pre-surgery. I am slowing down a bit and it can be frustrating. friends always help!
  • BStruble2
    BStruble2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Looking for support/friends too, friend away!
  • lorisisler
    lorisisler Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My sleeve is scheduled for sept 26 16. My starting weight on 3_3_16 was 317. I am now 287 yay!!!! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Lori_Pensel
    Lori_Pensel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sleeved 4/4/16. Would love to add friends for support and tips on how to be successful. I have hit a stall and not sure how to proceed. I know it's normal to stall around 3 weeks, I did for a week and stalled again at 5 weeks and have been stuck for 2 weeks
  • christy311984
    christy311984 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I was sleeved on 5-3-16 I am down 19 lbs as of today. I am feeling great !!!! I started running again this morning. I could only run for 20 mins as I am only 13 days post opt I did not want to over do it to say the least. I feel amazing so refreshed and I have healed very very well. I was hoping to find a support group to help keep me focused and to stay on track with my Gastric Sleeve journey. Please feel free to add me for a friend/support. :)
  • christy311984
    Options
    WOW !!!!! happyjoyous I am so proud of you :) You are doing great keep up the hard work.
  • lorisisler
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm so looking forward to being sleeved. I can't wait. I'm down to my lowest weight in 20 years pre op
  • christy311984
    Options
    Congrats :#@lorisisler I am proud of your dedication on losing weight before your surgery. Keep up the hard work !!!!!. I know the feeling I was beyond excited waiting to be sleeved. Good luck I will be praying for you to have a safe surgery and fast recovery. <3
  • lorisisler
    Options
    Congrats :#@lorisisler I am proud of your dedication on losing weight before your surgery. Keep up the hard work !!!!!. I know the feeling I was beyond excited waiting to be sleeved. Good luck I will be praying for you to have a safe surgery and fast recovery. <3
    thank you very much!! Down 35 lbs since March. Congrats to you as well.

• Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I was sleeved on 3/4/14. HW 230, SW 219, CW 131

Support is always welcomed. :)