Here to lose 10 lbs.

Options
platinum1k
platinum1k Posts: 20 Member
Here to just lose 10 more pounds. I'm really getting fit & feeling really good. I just think losing 10 more pounds & I would be my idea weight. Any suggestions seems these 10 lbs are holding on .

Replies

• tinywonder25
    tinywonder25 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in my final 5-9 lbs right now. I don't know what you've been doing but when I got half way to goal I added weights 2 days a week just 15 min each and changed my cardio up as well . I'm still losing ( I think at least I only weigh in once a week). Calorie cycling I think also works really well where you have some higher days and lower days. Whatever you can do to shake up your body so it doesn't know what's going on and it has to work harder.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Patience, weighing and measuring everything, sticking to your calorie goal, and lifting heavy things a few times a week. The beauty of lifting is you may not have to lose as much weight to get the body you want.
  • mdog449
    mdog449 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Id like to lose about the same! I really fell off the wagon with working out lately, but now I'm back on! My plan is to start running again. I found putting on miles was a great way to slim down. Good luck! I really like the community posts for motivation!