3. Work on eating mindfully after work
4. Enjoy sunset beach 5k this Friday
5. Back to open water swim practice
tvl3qt93ke3a.jpg

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Well I am doing pretty well on staying on track with taking food to work.
    My weight is going up and down a few pounds all week long but I'm staying pretty much the same.

Work is stressful I am taking on more responsibility and we have a few people who feel they are just so great but do diddly. I can't wait for vacation so my boss can struggle without me. the thing is she knows when I come back I will clean up like always. Our newest person feels she should be able to pick who comes to our dept.LOL Lets see the person she picked knifed a guy I said she has anger issues I don't want to work with her. She's like Oh really I'm like yep so she proceeded to ask 4 other people if I was just being mean. I'm regretting her but as we are desperate and I can't work any more hours than I am we can't lose anyone else. LOL

I think basically I just want to up my exercise which is easier when I am on a set schedule. So as long as i exercise daily it's a win. Stay well my friends!! :)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Similar to last week, to continue with the progress:

(1) Get in planned workouts
    (2) Log consistently and stay within calories
    (3) Keep working on sleep
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Goals for the week: :)
    1. Plan meals; execute plan
    2. Don't eat out
    3. Avoid processed foods
    4. Sleep
    5. Remember to drink water during the day
    6. Gardening

So far, I'm doing better this week.
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Well I have been MIA the last couple of weeks. My daughter Just got Married Friday. SO needless to say my life has been a bit chaotic the last little bit. Plus on top of that my other three ended up sick the night of and two days following the wedding. Ahh it was crazy. And I gained a couple pounds the last couple weeks because of the craziness.

I am happy to be get back into my normal routine again. I decided to scale the marathon back to a half. I just don't think i can do a full right now. Maybe next year.

So this week i need to
    1) log everything
    2) drink lots of water
    3) 3-4 runs
    4) daily goals
    5) 1 or 2 kettlebell/weight workouts
    6) less sugar more fruits and veggies
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    One goal completed but not without whining.... Open water swim practice is one hour away in rush hour... Big storm coming... But I went and swam... Safely... Water temp great.... Wave practice9p89bgpggxug.jpg

• barbhat13
    Options
    Here's a better picture of today's open water swim practiceovna5a0evjdq.jpg
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    HOLY SHMOLY Now imagine me who can barely swim with a noodle out there. I would be out to sea. :D
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    barbhat13 - WOW! Looks like an impressive workout!
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    What an impressive workout!
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yes, @barbhat13 , you are fearless! Love hearing about your adventures in becoming even more fit. I am with you, @2020pinktogo , not much of a swimmer, though I wish to be. When my resources and time change, I should take lessons, finally, at the Y. Keep on being our inspiration, friend!
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow barbhat that is very impressive. I think i would be terrified to try tackling that challenge. Good for you.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I would be happy to just go to the beach and walk on it some. :)
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Goals for the week: :)
    1. Plan meals; execute plan
    2. Don't eat out
    3. Avoid processed foods
    4. Sleep
    5. Remember to drink water during the day
    6. Gardening

Doing better with my meals this week. I haven't eaten out or had much in the way of processed foods.
    I'm sleeping a little better.
    I've drank more water, but still need to do much better with this one.
    Did get some gardening done. The area for this year's little garden is done and I have a few things planted. Hope to put in some more seeds and veggie plants this weekend. (Better late than not at all.)

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. B)
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Safe race but not enjoyed! Hot and humid and not on beach. Overcast so no sunset and path of the race in heavy loose sand. But alive and well.

4. Enjoy sunset beach 5k this Friday
    w5fxt4g19bth.jpg