Cheryl's journal

Options
124»

Replies

• LuvHinesWard86
    LuvHinesWard86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Still here - still logging everything I eat...and forgetting to weigh myself. I like to weigh first thing in the morning and I always forget.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Way to go on still logging, glad you're still here!
    I hate when I forget to weigh, it hasn't happened lately but when it used to, it drove me nuts. I love having my data. haha
  • LuvHinesWard86
    Options
    I weight this morning and I'm up about 4 pounds. I am also on my period so that certainly doesn't help.
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    oh i feel your pain. I'm suffering the same ills. This being a woman thing has a lot to answer for some days
  • LuvHinesWard86
    Options
    Took he weekend off from tracking. Here I am again! B)
  • Kell2912
    Options
    Welcome back. Great to see you
  • LuvHinesWard86
    Options
    I also adjusted myself to .5 lbs per week to lose instead of 1 lb. I felt like I was finishing lunch and couldn't eat the rest of the day. Not good.
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Good choice, when it gets to the point where it feels like your starving yourself you need to make a change.
  • LuvHinesWard86
    Options
    I couldn't figure it out. Thought sure I had it set to lose .5 /week. Ha! Imagine my surprise (and happiness at the extra calories) when I realized I could change it.
  • LuvHinesWard86
    Options
    Feeling defeated...yet again. Just chugging along - eating what I want and doing nothing about my weight...other than logging. *sigh* When will I ever beat this??
  • Kell2912
    Options
    Awwww @LuvHinesWard86 its a battle. You will beat this. i have every confidence that you will. It took me a while to really get into the swing of looking after my body and watching what I eat and getting my butt moving. Just start slowly. Make a small change each week in regards to food and movement. Just one. Surround yourself with people who are in the same boat and wanting to improve their health. It's a great motivator. I love coming here and reading everyones story about their progress. It is so motivating.

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. There's nothing better than having buddies on the same journey to motivate and inspire. I am more than happy to hang with you (virtually of course given im in Australia and you're im assuming in the States) and walk with you through this journey to find a happy healthy you. PM me anytime if you need
  • LuvHinesWard86
    Options
    I am still hanging around. Watching what I eat - walking but not logging. Jumping back on the bandwagon today.
  • Kell2912
    Options
    It doesn't matter how slow you go. You will always be lapping those who are sitting on the couch.
  • LuvHinesWard86
    Options
    I weight myself and I'm back up to 190. At least I know that now. time to work harder.

• Kell2912
    Options
    you got this hon and we're all behind you rooting for you
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    You can do it! Like Kell said, we're rooting for you! =)
  • LottieStanley
    LottieStanley Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Don't give up, you can do this. I know it's hard and like you I've had trouble logging lately. I do know that when I log food I eat better. The people at MFP journals are so supportive. So keep journaling and let us help you. " Hugs"
  • LuvHinesWard86
    Options
    Still trying to lose - not logging but started walking a mile every evening. Scale going the right way now.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Way to go! =)