Final Four!!

bruhaha007
bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
We are down to four weeks remaining!! With the end date within site now is a great time to resolve to finishing this challenge strong!! There are likely only a few of us remaining which should make you all the more proud of your accomplishments!!! Keep up the great work!! Chime in if are you planning to finish strong!!

Replies

• AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Me! I'm planning to finish strong! I've only lost a few pounds but several inches, and have been doing well staying under my calorie goal without it feeling like too much of a struggle. Now that that's not as hard I'm going to work on improving the quality of food (but still want treats) and increasing my activity levels. I finally got my boyfriend to agree to doing Couch to 5k with me so that should help - I'm so much better at sticking with running when I have a buddy.
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    I am ready to step it up for these final 4 weeks before my 50th! Better nutrition and better exercise... I am still down just about 20 # from when my challenge started... would love to make that a solid 25 for sure.
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Back from vacation, but having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. I want a diet break, and I've taken about 3 weeks off, more or less. But then I remembered this challenge, and how there are only two weeks left. Perhaps I could find it in me to pull it together for these last two weeks. I'm at about 183, so maybe I'll set a mini goal of getting under 180 to finish out this challenge.
  • ladycclear
    ladycclear Posts: 50 Member
    It's a lifestyle now and I need to push myself to get loss happening again.
    I'm happy I'm healthy and logging it everyday to remind myself of those sneaky snacks that want to creep back in. I remind myself daily that eating is for nutrition. I have to be vigilant and focus so I can see scale downward movement again soon. I may do an intermittent fast to shake things up and reconnect with hunger again. I need to stay active and move and exercise more. I'm doing little things, and enjoying my new skipping rope intervals. I hope to add strength training soon.
    cheers! Thanks for doing this challenge. Mfp is such a great tool and has awesome members! Congrats to you all!