05/19 Thursday Day 19 SLBC

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
r25zdvd0i5hk.jpg

How About a Morning Move?

How about kick-starting each morning with a morning move? Morning Move is a daily, 1-move workout delivered by email every morning. Routines are equipment-free and come with complete instructions. Today's challenge is to do the first exercise, the Leg Kickbacks pictured below.

Like the idea of getting a free Morning Move delivered to your inbox each day? Sign up today!at: http://www.morningmove.com/

Alternative Challenge: Do the second Morning Move exercise, the Plank Shoulder Taps, pictured below.

drx6bby1l5fx.jpg

Replies

• prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Wonderful idea!! Thanks.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    And here's the Leg Kickbacks:

8ux61a42and2.jpg
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'll try them tonight when I get home from work!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    My morning routine doesn't allow much wiggle room, and I try to avoid email until I'm out the door. But today I threw in 5 sets of squats as I was getting ready for work, and it fit just fine.
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym 4 mornings a week, but these ideas are perfect for the days I don't go. :)
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the kickbacks! Just realized that they didn't show up!
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Excited to try this! I spend about 10 minutes every morning checking my emails and app notifications while in bed, so I can easily fit this into my schedule.
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am definitely not a morning person but I would be willing to give it a try later in the day but these first 2 exercises are definitely not something I can do yet.