Introductions~

PeacefulUnicorn
PeacefulUnicorn Posts: 28 Member
Welcome to the 6-Week Accountability Challenge. I hope you are just as excited to begin as I am. In this thread, please introduce yourself and feel free to share anything you wish. Include your wellness goals and why you think this challenge is great for you!

Replies

• andrewq6100
    andrewq6100 Posts: 415 Member
    Hey guys and i'm so glad to be apart of this with everyone else. Self accountability is a huge problem for me and I don't have ways to kind of kick my rear end when things go south, so hopefully this challenge will help me stay on track and make sure I meet my goals! Trying to drop to at least 13% bodyfat by the weigh in, and finally see some abs!
  • fit62781
    fit62781 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi I am Jen, this challenge is for me! I am hoping It will help hold me accountable. I want to get in the habit of logging my food in everyday, drinking my water and getting my steps in and eventually lifting weights. My goal is to lose 6 lbs by the challenges end.

Thanks @FitMommyMal for getting this started!
  • sureitstime
    sureitstime Posts: 67 Member
    Hello everyone! My weight loss has stalled big time and I want to hold myself accountable and log everyday and hopefully get moving in the right direction.
  • sonnshinemfp
    sonnshinemfp Posts: 5 Member
    Hi all! Looking to get rid of the 10-15 pounds that's crept up over the last five years with increased sugar/alcohol/carb/portion intake. My goal is to lose 1-2 pounds per week over the next few weeks!
  • Laura_Jean_76
    Laura_Jean_76 Posts: 63 Member
    hello looking forward to this challenge, I have started using my resistance band and found a great video on you tube. I can all ready feel a difference in my arms and legs. Looking forward to challenge myself to work hard and lose the fat, I have gained over the years. Just turn 40 in Jan and looking for some changes. With my daughter wanting to go to the beach I need to work on myself.
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Good Mornin' everyone. I am in year Five. For me, maintenance is more difficult than the initial weight loss -- my weight has crept up about 7 pounds in the past 8 or so months. I'm using this challenge to "get back" to basics!!!
  • sigsigsputnik
    sigsigsputnik Posts: 37 Member
    Hi everyone! Need to trim down to get back into roadcycling. Live stresses (relationship, job, you name it... ;) have thrown me off during the last months. Too much Domino's Pizza, not enough sport! Planning to loose c. 9lbs in the six weeks. I am looking forward to the challenge and to the group!
  • iggy211
    iggy211 Posts: 30 Member
    Hello everyone. Trying to lose that last 10lbs
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Hi I'm cyn I'm looking forward to working with all you great people I'm here to lose I have a lot but slow n easy is what I hear I can't wait to start the challenges
  • andrewq6100
    andrewq6100 Posts: 415 Member
    hope everyone has a good weekend, looking forward to the weigh ins on sunday!