May 20th/Friday's weigh in

Options
2»

Replies

• kimc7511
    kimc7511 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hang in there mirabelle. Refocus and you will find what you are looking for.
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Mirabelle there is nothing to forgive...we are in this together. I'm so glad you were able to share with us and I'm sure you will slay it next week.

Be kind to yourself and use us as support when you need us. And remember if it's a different scale it might be a different weight.

Enjoy your birthday then refocus and you'll be great xx
  • barbara3213
    barbara3213 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    SW: 208
    W1: 204
    W2: 204.5
    W3: 198
    W4: 199
    Today: 188

Official loss this week: 11 lbs.
    Total loss: 20 lbs
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options

WOW!!!!!!!!!
  • BelleCakes2018
    Options
    kimc7511 wrote: »
    Hang in there mirabelle. Refocus and you will find what you are looking for.
    Mirabelle there is nothing to forgive...we are in this together. I'm so glad you were able to share with us and I'm sure you will slay it next week.

Be kind to yourself and use us as support when you need us. And remember if it's a different scale it might be a different weight.

Enjoy your birthday then refocus and you'll be great xx

And thank you both so much for your kind words. I was really quite nervous to be so honest with you about the weight gain, but if people can't support me when I am having a bad time, then there is no point in me sharing in the group.
    I had a lovely birthday today, and yes I feel bloated, lol. And I can't wait to get back on track next week, but at the same time I wouldn't have swapped it for the world and feel very spoiled with my beautiful cake the other half made :)
  • lincolngurl11
    lincolngurl11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mirabelle....a day here and there doesn't define what your efforts are the majority of the time.... You are fine, you will refocus and I think sometimes it just gives us something to compare it to when we have the ups and downs with weight loss. We realize what we do when the scales tip in our favor (lol) and recognize what we need to work on the other times.
  • BelleCakes2018
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Mirabelle....a day here and there doesn't define what your efforts are the majority of the time.... You are fine, you will refocus and I think sometimes it just gives us something to compare it to when we have the ups and downs with weight loss. We realize what we do when the scales tip in our favor (lol) and recognize what we need to work on the other times.

Thank you so much. You've no idea how relieved all your comments have made me feel. I definitely know I am ready to get back on track and actually looking forward to that way of eating again - and I think that plays a huge part in being successful :)
  • jaxbella14
    jaxbella14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I'm up 1.2 for our WI for May 20. LW 215 TW 216.2 >:(
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options

Not sure where the "after the weigh-in" discussion thread is, but I would love to know your process this week. Food and exercise - are your diaries open?
  • BelleCakes2018
    Options
    hoovhome wrote: »

Not sure where the "after the weigh-in" discussion thread is, but I would love to know your process this week. Food and exercise - are your diaries open?

What a great idea for a thread Stella - after weigh in discussions!!!