Looking for some more MFP friends to keep me motivated!

Options
Vilzi
Vilzi Posts: 29 Member
Hi everyone :)
My MFP news feed has been getting increasingly quiet over the last few months, and I'd like to have some more LCHF/keto buddies add me. I already have quite a few lovely folks from this forum on there already, and I find seeing everyone's posts, open diaries and results really helps to keep me on track and motivated!

Thanks for reading, and hopefully I can have a positive impact on your journeys as well o:)

Replies

• in_faith
    in_faith Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm almost new to ketogenic diet and also looking for others who are serious about this WOE. Please feel free add me if similar. Thx!
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. My mfp feed is boring! I've been doing keto for almost 3 weeks. Started it to lose weight and get rid of my sugar addiction!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't really log anymore (just my supplements really) but I've been Keto for a year now and don't see that changing in the future.
    I'm happy accept any requests from fellow low carbers of all levels.
  • LowCarbInScotland
    LowCarbInScotland Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Any low carbers are welcome to add me! The more the merrier for this awesome journey!! I haven't been logging lately as I'm in the middle of moving, have company visiting from overseas and am about to start a new job. But I do check in every day and will be back to logging with determination next month. I've been eating VLC for 5 months now, but have been eating under 100 g for 5+ years (but couldn't stop the binging until I took the plunge to 20 g and upped the fat).
  • KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    All low carbers are welcome! There's safety in numbers. ;)

::flowerforyou::
  • kennygang
    kennygang Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for low carb friends. I find it so inspiring and keeps me motivated... Also looking for female friends that are tall and need to lose a large amount of weight. I am almost 6'0 and weigh 275 ...I need to lose over a 100 pounds
  • walker1world
    walker1world Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    kennygang wrote: »
    I too am looking for low carb friends. I find it so inspiring and keeps me motivated... Also looking for female friends that are tall and need to lose a large amount of weight. I am almost 6'0 and weigh 275 ...I need to lose over a 100 pounds

Why are you looking for tall?
  • kennygang
    kennygang Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    No particular reason. Being tall everyone thinks I am so lucky because I can get away with carrying a lot more weight....
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me though I don't keep my food diary anymore. I'm here for support though! :smiley:
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Add me too. My diary is never perfect but I love feedback and will give support whenever I can. :)
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    My Sweetie is a great cook.
    She's the reason I'm successful with LC.
    <3<3<3
    Her hard work is logged in my diary.
    Our news feed is fun & busy.

>:) or o:)
  • BUZZIEST
    BUZZIEST Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I've just started LCHF a few weeks ago and started tracking 5 days ago. I have about 90 pounds to lose and have some pain/inflammatory issues that I'm hoping this helps with also.
  • MandiCole1
    MandiCole1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im gonna add you all, as well!