:(:#:'( Knew that I was being bad.
Girlfriend loves her pasta...

Oh well. Back to the diet.
But the vacation was fun.

Replies

• suesuarez
    suesuarez Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It's a new day- get back on that wagon! :)

Glad you had a good time!!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I gained 5.5 pounds on mine. But I've lost 4 since Sunday. It feels so good to be back on track!
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    It's easy to do. I went on a cruise and gained the vaca-6 in February. Fortunately, if you get back on the wagon it comes off pretty quickly.
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    that must be water gain, how can you possibly gain 5lbs in one week,lol I hear people say this and I always wonder how it has to be at least 3lbs of water and 2 lbs of fat
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My vacation starts Saturday in Aruba and I'm thinking I'll see similar numbers when I return! I hope I'm wrong, but it's ok if I'm right. I'm going to weigh myself in the morning and see where I'm at. I think I've gained a few pounds in the last couple of weeks, so my starting number will likely be a disappointment anyways lol. Such a slacker! I know me, though, and I'll come back from vacation with focus and determination, so I'm looking forward to that aspect :)
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    that must be water gain, how can you possibly gain 5lbs in one week,lol I hear people say this and I always wonder how it has to be at least 3lbs of water and 2 lbs of fat

Very easy to do. All inclusive resort, eating tons of carbs when I generally eat less than 50 per day. Eating breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, dessert 7 days in a row and barely exercising.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    BTW if you are flying that will cause you to retain water too, and can take a couple of days to drop off again.
  • KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    (...)
    But the vacation was fun.

That's the important part. :)

::flowerforyou::
  • NattySchmatty
    NattySchmatty Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better I was sick with a stomach flu and managed to gain weight back. The only thing I could keep down was bread. :/
  • tishball
    tishball Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    hope you had a great vacation. I think 6lbs is fairly good, to be honest. I can gain that in week if I eat carbs. Being on vacation and drinking coctails, eating lots of fruits and just not being careful I expect to gain a lot more,. Lol. I will try and restrict carbs, but no way am I going to not eat all those banannas , pinapples, and the coctails that match them.
  • jaymo602
    jaymo602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ha, I can gain 10 pounds just by dreamin of carbs..
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    kxlgr8z1gr65.jpg

Guess where my holiday was.

Had a great time. Wouldn't change a thing. Been on 30g carb/day since.

• Alpine_Dad
    Alpine_Dad Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow Vowder that is an impressive chart. I looked a little closer and see you have done all this since January 2016. Well done!
  • emilybeaver
    emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I also gained 5lbs over my week long vacation but it was a blast and I enjoyed all the indulgences I had. I'm down 3 of those as of this morning so I'm hoping to shed the rest of those by this weekend.
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    darlswife wrote: »

Very easy to do. All inclusive resort, eating tons of carbs when I generally eat less than 50 per day. Eating breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, dessert 7 days in a row and barely exercising.

got it. The barely exercising must be the culprit,lol. I have visited inclusive resorts and cruises and never gained that much,lol. I will keep that in mind considering I have five trips planned for the remainder of the year.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I gained 5 pounds over memorial day weekend lol... hoping to see a loss next week.