Victories!!

Options
Xpecta
Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
Brag! What are you proud of? Do you have a Non Scale Victory or A Scale Victory? Do you have a before and after photo? Did you run a marathon? Or did you stop yourself from binging? We want to hear about it and celebrate with you!

Replies

• ltssharon
    ltssharon Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Stopped myself from binging today. This string of communications helped. Thanks.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    So awesome!! Your strength is inspiring!!
  • ltssharon
    Options
    managed to think of a strategy today - lunch at vietnamese restaurant. Will order beef with broccoli, but double the broccoli. Brown rice. Will take home half. No fortune cookies - will leave there. Then I will probably ditch the other half on the way home or I would binge it. No breakfast. Tiny meat loaf, green drink, diet milkshake. That should do it. I think the key is tossing the other half of the vietnamese lunch.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Excellent. Where are you going to toss it? You could give it to someone who needs it
  • ltssharon
    Options
    I ended up just leaving the rice there. I picked out the center of the egg roll, and just read the fortune cookie. That was pretty good. The server did not speak english so I did not end up with a large serving of broccoli. Anyway, it went well enough. ALso, my friend wanted baskin robbins afterwards, so I sat with her and had water. She is a good friend, so she did not pressure me or anything. That is what I call a really GOOD friend
  • Xpecta
    Options
    No kidding! That is a wonderful friend!! That's Awesome! Great strength you have!
  • ltssharon
    Options
    hoping for a victory today. One decision at a time. go team!!
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Yeah Yeah!!! So far so good on this end. What about you?
  • spargot
    spargot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 5 binge free
  • angela259
    angela259 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    spargot wrote: »
    Day 5 binge free

That is amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • ltssharon
    Options
    Well, Day 2 of 5 no binge.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    WOW!! Great Job you guys!!!

My victory today: I'm officially a Zumba instructor!!! I'm so excited! My weekend was crazy! I danced for over 5 hours one day and burned over 5,000 calories. I also danced over 12 miles and and did over 30,000 steps!! Whew! I couldn't believe I did all that in one day!!
  • ltssharon
    Options
    What fun!!!! Is the choreography and music costly? I taught and made up choreography for about 20 years. You will have all that choreography and music for the rest of your life to keep you fit.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    It was so much fun!!! Well they gave me a few discs free. Then if you sign up for the website (Which costs $35 a month) Then they send you new stuff every month.
  • angela259
    Options
    I have logged all my food for 5 days. Even the not so good choices. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it is for me.
  • ltssharon
    Options
    It sounds like a lot. I hope to get to where you are
  • angela259
    Options
    I didn't log the last two days. Today is a new day.
  • Xpecta
    Options
    I haven't logged for so long. Sometimes it's just way too much for my mind!
  • ltssharon
    Options
    What would get you logging again? Are you logging in your mind because you know your food intakes very well?
  • Xpecta
    Options
    Are you talking to me? I do log in my mind. I don't want to log the rest of my life, so sometimes I take the time off to see if I can do it.