Options
    Mine is as well.
  • jetsamflotsam
    jetsamflotsam Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    fnqr06ztef07.jpg

Let's learn by example :)

>:) or o:)

Why does your diary have no nutritional info listed? I find that quite helpful when looking at other people's diaries... Mine's public too. I'm a newb, and trying to learn from the masters! :smiley:
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    fnqr06ztef07.jpg

Why does your diary have no nutritional info listed? I find that quite helpful when looking at other people's diaries... Mine's public too. I'm a newb, and trying to learn from the masters! :smiley:

I was on the fence whether or not to log anymore.
    I only log in case my bg#s go wacky,
    I can try to figure out why.
    My goal was to have LC become my WOE.

Somewhere along the line I figured out which carbs like me
    & which to avoid like the plague.

The frustration level of the unsupervised food database
    was getting to me also.

• jetsamflotsam
    Options
    fnqr06ztef07.jpg

I was on the fence whether or not to log anymore.
    I only log in case my bg#s go wacky,
    I can try to figure out why.
    My goal was to have LC become my WOE.

Somewhere along the line I figured out which carbs like me
    & which to avoid like the plague.

The frustration level of the unsupervised food database
    was getting to me also.

I tend to scan labels on food so it's as accurate as possible. That's cool that you know yourself that well. I hope to get to that point someday. This is something I plan to do for life so I'm trying to make it as fun and enjoyable as possible.
  • juliacougarrrr
    juliacougarrrr Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm open too, just getting back on track after a Mother's Day splurge turned into 2 weeks of not staying consistent with either my new WOE, or tracking.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Mines open too. Far from perfect but 100% real
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    I'm open as well. This past week was bad and spotty because of a family matter but I will definitely try to log and be more consistent.
  • RebeccaMaunder
    RebeccaMaunder Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm open as well.. lots of mistakes on mine as I'm still trying to figure out what works best for me.
  • CarCar0207
    CarCar0207 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm open! Going strong 2 weeks now!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

I tend to scan labels on food so it's as accurate as possible. That's cool that you know yourself that well. I hope to get to that point someday. This is something I plan to do for life so I'm trying to make it as fun and enjoyable as possible.

The thing is, the barcode linking is done by the general public too so you can't count on the scanning to be accurate any more than you can count on a database search at large. I've scanned many a thing that came up as something completely different, let alone an accurate calorie count (once a beef stick that came up as blueberries, I am not even kidding)
  • jetsamflotsam
    Options
    Phrick wrote: »

The thing is, the barcode linking is done by the general public too so you can't count on the scanning to be accurate any more than you can count on a database search at large. I've scanned many a thing that came up as something completely different, let alone an accurate calorie count (once a beef stick that came up as blueberries, I am not even kidding)

But at least you can just look at the nutritional label too to check it... I've added foods myself before if it didn't match.
  • SlimSonic
    SlimSonic Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Mine is open...... runs away & hides in shame
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Mine is open....yes there is a small blizzard yesterday
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    But I'm ready for the choc craving next time...got the supplies to kick the craving but keep it sugar free
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Mines open to friends only...if you send a friend request just mention LCHF please!
  • CarCar0207
    CarCar0207 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @slimsonic You know u are committed when u log everything (even when u go off plan). Omitting your mistakes will only hurt u in the long run and our diaries are for ourselves not to impress anyone else. :-)
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Open for anyone!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Mine's open - empty for the last year, but open LOL
  • jetsamflotsam
    Options
    @KenSmith108 You'll be amused by this... Just noticed this morning that two of the items in my diary from the last few days were incorrect. I noticed the cheese and the xylitol both had zero carbs in my dairy, and when I checked the nutritional label on both they both had carbs... So much for staying under my carb goals! LOL Thankfully the xylitol was a minimal amount on one day and is a sugar alcohol... but still, thought of you as I was fixing them this morning. :smiley: