This newb wants LC friends

Options
jetsamflotsam
jetsamflotsam Posts: 170 Member
Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll add you back. My diary is public too. :smiley:

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to have new low carb friends. I don't log food anymore but I did for almost a year so there's history prior to April if you're curious.
    Welcome fellow low carber!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I would add you, but I am on my phone and it is being impossible right now.
  • jetsamflotsam
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend adds I woke up to this morning!
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    me too if you are still looking!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    i added you @jetsamflotsam but due to the recent MFP glitch I haven't yet been able to like or comment on any of your stuff. But I see you there :)
  • jetsamflotsam
    Options
    Phrick wrote: »
    i added you @jetsamflotsam but due to the recent MFP glitch I haven't yet been able to like or comment on any of your stuff. But I see you there :)

I didn't know there was a glitch! What's going on??? Thanks for letting me know... I was wondering why nobody was interacting with me. LOL
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

I didn't know there was a glitch! What's going on??? Thanks for letting me know... I was wondering why nobody was interacting with me. LOL

On new friends it won't let you like their statuses or comments, and the "comment" box is completely missing. For a while it used to resolve in a few hours but now it is taking 3-5 days for some people (according to what I've been reading in the Website Feedback section!). So you, and KenSmith, I can't interact with at all yet because we've only been friends a couple of days :(
  • jetsamflotsam
    Options

On new friends it won't let you like their statuses or comments, and the "comment" box is completely missing. For a while it used to resolve in a few hours but now it is taking 3-5 days for some people (according to what I've been reading in the Website Feedback section!). So you, and KenSmith, I can't interact with at all yet because we've only been friends a couple of days :(

Oh, that's a bummer! :( Thanks for the heads up...
  • suesuarez
    suesuarez Posts: 69 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!

ETA: I stopped being lazy and sent you a request. :)
  • nikesandglitter
    nikesandglitter Posts: 18 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    New to low carb as well :) feel free to add me!
  • azkittygal
    azkittygal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all...I'm new to this group and would welcome "friends" as well. Looking for motivation and willing to motivate.
  • queen_janine
    queen_janine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone; I am new to the group too and looking for LC friends to add as well. My diary is open and hasn't been "keto" levels it is a work in progress :)
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I've been doing LCHF for a few months now, having great success! Feel free to add me :smiley: